1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I know we have, hence why I called you Pirelli man. I know you are retired and living off a lake I think in Michigan.

I just figured if I knew your name it might help trigger my memory of your beeb name, but no problem I see you don’t want to say it.

Ok, now I know. Hi Jeff.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
    KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Because they got beat at a race and max was found illegal. So instantly as soon as Max won again, Ray Charles could see him getting protested again.

It's funny all these teams protest. Because I'm cheating and he is outrunning me proves he is. Right? Shit is so predictable. I'd say anyone who gets protested should have the option to protest the ones who did the protesting. Like they do in car racing. That'd stop alot of this stupid shit.

And retaliation protest, you dam right I would. I would every race every race weekend until the end of the season. You all wanna act like that, then so can I.

Next everyone is talking about some stupid ass spec class. They had that. Remember the ktm cup. You all bitched about it too

3. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

Just to bring you up to date, Gus was torn down at VIR and passed. Kayla was torn down at VIR and passed. Cody was torn down at VIR and passed. Max was torn down at VIR and didn't. How you figure that Gus is now cheating from those facts, and implying that Kayla and Cody are also now cheating is quite a feat of reasoning.

Boman Forklift, Chino52405 and jksoft like this.
  4. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

I find this type of attitude disappointing... Just because that's the way it's been, doesn't mean that's the way it has to be... If racers, enthusiasts, fans don't believe more is possible, then who the hell else will....

Do we, does MA, want to produce world class talent or are we happy see our talent only make it to the minor league of world racing?

backbone likes this.
  5. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Who is Drop?

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  6. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

who cares...

7. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Easy lol. You answered your own question. You all are accusing The Vans of changing motors back to a "illegal" motor. Why can't other teams do the same?

8. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Motoamerica I don't think cares. As long as Motoamerica makes enough profit to float, and carry on, I dont think they care about the big stage.

Just a nobody

Exactly

9. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

It’s a unfortunate inconvenient truth. Our beloved sport is niche. In the States it’s truly hard to get volume that is needed on tracks consistently to dare I say “mainstream” such as Europe.

In all honesty I think MA is doing a great job with the current level of American interest.

Jr Cup is a great series. Especially for those who know Europe is a financial pipe dream. A quick scan of this thread and you can tell that it’s teams pushing limits that is going to ruin it.

I’m curious as to what the arguments against the KTM cup? Even today I hear ex competitors in that series wish it was back.

10. Knarf Legna

Yeah, all three teams conspired to put illegal motors in after they passed at VIR. Good theory.

Maybe you can explain why Max is born again fast. If he's legal more power to him.

bentforks likes this.
  11. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Guess you didn't get the report from MA , that it passed tech.

And I edited my post up there because I said "you all" and I honestly don't know if you are part of that. So that's why the edit.

12. Knarf Legna

At VIR MotoAmerica Tech did the teardowns to the crank for everyone. Looked at everything. At Brainerd only three things were inspected. See the difference?

13. KaylaYaakov

KaylaYaakov New Member

I’m not exactly sure who you heard that from then because I haven’t said anything about Max Van’s bike having illegal fuel. I don’t like to start drama in the paddock.

lopitt85, Nick_OMC, JJJerry and 25 others like this.
  14. Knarf Legna

You're right I heard it from someone who claimed that you said that, not from you. Apologies if they made that up.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Kayla, welcome to the madhouse!

Congratulations on all your successes, and thanks for coming to class up the joint!

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

The WERA BBS delivers.

17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

It appears the children are more mature than the adults. Like pretty much all of youth sports, the adults are the ones who ruin things.

18. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

You are a absolute disgusting creature. The way you disparage women in only this thread alone you have absolute no right to saying anything to her.

Please shut your mouth and crawl back under your rock.

Unbelievable

19. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup::crackup:

20. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You’re identifying as a woman now?

Go fuck yourself to death, you pathetic child.