1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoAmerica I Superbikes at Minnesota I Brainerd International Raceway - July/29-31

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jul 27, 2022.

1. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

So the keys we used went on the camshaft and looked just like the picture above. They allowed uniform advancement of the camshafts. The rider told me that he got "slightly crisper throttle response and a bit more go left at the top of RPM". They were legal for the classes we ran.

2. bentforks

bentforks Well-Known Member

I wouldn’t be surprised if Max gets protested for the woodruff key next race. Since laguna that bike definitely seemed to have gained back some power. Definitely has more then the other top 4 from what it looks like on tv.

3. drop

drop Well-Known Member

So Kayla or Cody driving back past Max, makes only Max illegal. K got it. And gus Rodio has a hp bike too...

4. No idea but like your thought process. I also don’t know exactly where all the leaks happened. I don’t think they are all crank case/ oil pan failures. What sucks is I really dig the class and I’ve been asked more times than I can count from non racing fans about it and how cool it is to watch. That part of it is working it seems.

418 likes this.
  5. That’s where I first heard of them years ago in spec motor Karting.

6. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Anyone ever get a deja Vu feeling?

Except the flame warriors are eating crow pie this time. :moon:

MotoA definitely has a mess on their hands, this certainly can't be worth their hassle. I'm guess the Jr Cup will soon be defunct. And for what reason? Greed and ego ruin EVERYTHING. Shame, if EVERYONE played by the rules MORE people would certainly participate. :dead:

bentforks likes this.
  7. lightning97

lightning97 Well-Known Member

That jr cup shutdown would seem to be a kneejerk reaction to a controllable situation. Not gonna happen! No interest/no participation would likely havc the class become defunct however

jksoft likes this.
  8. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

They should institute a claiming rule. Then Hank the Cunt can buy up all these cheater bikes and field one of his own.

A. Barrister, tophyr and BC like this.
  9. henry_carlson

henry_carlson BREAD_RACING

wonder if they will move to a moto 3 class. if you remember correctly that was waynes og vision

anyone have those deleted posts from the discord? something got removed yesterday before I could screenshot it

Last edited: Aug 4, 2022
  10. FastByKids

A rumor / speculation I've been hearing multiple times within the past couple weeks: MotoA might take over the NATC and use a proper NSF-250 chassis. If that happens, do they even need the Jr Cup anymore?

There has been a lot of facts retracted lately. I don't even know what Discord is. Weird...

Suzuka_joe and henry_carlson like this.
  11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I’m just curious, what do they do to cases?

FastByKids likes this.
  12. Boman Forklift

Im late to all this and didn’t watch the races. What happened that had been redacted or covered up?

By reading the thread is seems
    • Gus got penalized for an aggressive pass?
    • Van was protested by 3 parties, but was found legal.
    • Bice wrote a story but by the time I read it something was censored
    • @FastByKids is breaking his arm by patting himself on the back, since it was he who discovered and changed the course of JNR cup by saying everyone was cheating, and if they weren’t cheating, his kid would be on the box?
    • Gagne crashed hard and Pettrucci is leading points
    • @Robby-Bobby claims he is well endowed since he dates a higher level than his looks should allow
    • The Pirelli guy, keeps complaining no one has the Dunlop tire scoop for him, yet he is more connected in the tire industry versus The rest of us. However he is doing a great job advertising Dustin’s show

Gino230, cBJr, SundaySocial and 17 others like this.
  13. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Just add Rocco spanked the entire field to do the double and you have it.

SundaySocial and Boman Forklift like this.
  14. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

That about nails it.
    :crackup:

15. FastByKids

Hey now, don't be going all lefty on me. I've never called anyone a cheater. Nor did I say my kids would be on the box. (I did say within the Top Ten.) Excuse my enthusiasm as I did build TWO 400's to be in the show. Reading some of this back and forth definitely solidifies my position to stay WERA Club.

And yes, I did receive a tar and feather job from a few of you. The personal attacks were quite thick and classless. Now I can say they can go pound salt.

Thus far I have held you in high regard, please stop the lies and embellishments.

A. Barrister likes this.
  16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I love the smell of wannabe martyrs self-immolating in the morning, eh Hank the Cunt?

A. Barrister, motion and BC like this.
  17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

So was there cheating in the jr cup or not? There's a veiled accusation of "what about the modified Woodruff key" on the face toobs, but otherwise I've only seen speculation?

I've met Brian and Max. While Max was a little 15yo punk chatting up my step daughter ( :D ), Brian seemed legit and honest. When his builder did whatever he did to the head, gasket, block that reduced capacity by 2ccs he came out and owned it.

Nick_OMC likes this.
  18. FastByKids

General behavior: we ask that you behave here in the same manner as you do in the paddock. Exercise common sense. When you have doubts about posting something, don't. E-gangstas will be fed to the membership, then banned after the entertainment value goes down.

Like I said in private, I'll be at Pit WERA Round to discuss whatever is fueling your personal attacks. If your bravado is only behind a keyboard, then I'd suggest a banning is in order. Per the rules...

A. Barrister likes this.
  19. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Hey Boman you forgot all of the comments from so many racers from many classes about false neutrals and or missed a shift. What's the true untold story here because it seems weird right? Ok maybe it only seems weird to me?

20. Boman Forklift

BTW, I couldn't remember your BEEB name or I would have used it. What's your actual name anyway? You probably know mine since I used it the first 13 years, Rob Linders. Don't know those stories you mention, but I did hear from a friend there was a lot of crashing at this track.

Also apologies to Rocco, aren't those his first SS wins? Pretty amazing to do it so dominantly by winning both races and it sounds like he was spanking everyone else by a big amount. Did anyone hear if they found something, other than having Josh Hayes as a coach? I remember hearing on here a few rounds ago, they found a bent frame and hoped that would move him up in the finishing order.

What happened to Herrin this round? I think this thread said he had two second places but was off pace? Is it as simple as, this is just not a Ducati track?

So can anyone fill me in on the missing Bice comments, or anything else I would appreciate it.

Was there a real picture of the supposedly altered woodruff key?