1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TTR125L MiniMoto & Dirt Package

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by wcoats, Jun 26, 2022.

1. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Very well set up TTR125L for both paved go kart tracks and dirt training like cornerspin/slide ranch. Just 10 min wheel swap and you can be ready for either. Both sets of wheels have rear sprocket and front rotor so it's a very quick and easy swap.
    Located in Apex NC. nine19-96one-two855
    Asking $3,000
    -Procycle USA 17" wheels with gold sun rims.
    -Bridgestone 125gp slicks(these work so much better on a bike like this than two front slicks intended for a big bike)
    -Stock size wheels with wires for cornerspin/slide ranch style riding.
    -BBR 150 big bore kit with cam
    -XR 200 carburetor(this is the recommended carb for the 150 big bore kit)
    -BBR front springs and heavier oil in the front forks
    -TTR125LE rear shock with BBR spring worked over and re-valved by Thermosman suspension.(Has adjustable comp and rebound dampening)
    -BBR Frame Cradle
    -RWS Fork Brace(made a huge different on front end feel)
    -BBR chain guide
    -RK chain
    -Axle and peg sliders
    -All car vent lines routed to a catch can

Spares:
    -Bridgestone 125gp rain tires(great for either dirt or indoor cart tracks when using the 17" wheels)
    -Reger Eng. top triple with bar riser
    -Lightened flywheel(never got around to installing it)
    -Front hub
    -Rear brake set up with brake shoes
    -Service manual
    -Front & Rear tubes for dirt wheels

Attached Files:

2. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Some more pictures.

Attached Files:

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

You come north at all? Or know anyone who might be?

4. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

Any chance you'll be at Barber this weekend? I'm located down in the FL panhandle.

5. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Let me know if you want to sell the sumo wheels separately.

6. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

@SuddenBreaking: Where are you located up north? I can ask around and see if anyone near me is headed up your way. Probably easiest to see if it can catch a ride to a track nearish you.

@Sudowoodo: I'm not, but I can ask if anyone near me is going if you are serious about buying it if I can get it there.

I stopped doing track days and racing the end of last year so no longer going to track days or race weekends that I can use to transport it closer to a buyer. I can ask around for people that live near me to transport it to a track for potential purchase. I'd just want to make sure a potential buyer is serious enough to be worth figuring out transportation for it.

@G2G: Wanting to keep it as a package. Taking away the 17" wheels would make it a much harder sell as someone wanting it for just dirt riding probably wouldn't care about several of the other mods

G2G and Sudowoodo like this.
  7. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

I'll shoot you a text.

8. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Working on trying to find a ride for the bike to Barber for Sudowoodo. Sale pending to him if we can find a ride for it

9. SuddenBraking

I'm in PA (19047), but head down to the DC area (Fairfax, VA) fairly regularly. Am I correct from reading your other thread that this is back up for sale?

wcoats likes this.
  10. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Still for sale. Wasn’t able to find a ride to take it down to Barber

11. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

O
    Ok, Fairfax is 4 hrs from me so that’s not bad. I could meet you 1/2 way between Apex NC and Fairfax VA if that works for you

12. SuddenBraking

Let me see - trying to work through some things with my current TTR before expanding the stable any further. You're not interested in a fixer upper for a trade, are you? :D

13. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

No, just looking to sell it. I had a TTR before this one and sold it after I purchased this one since it already had the 17" wheels.

14. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Still available. This is a great bike for lots of riding fun and cross training. You can ride paved cart tracks, do flat track or cornerspin with what's included. Willing to consider reasonable offers.

15. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

nice package those SM wheels arent cheap

16. wcoats

wcoats Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's set up well for min moto riding. The BBR frame cradle and RWS fork brace also make a big difference in chassis rigidity to handle an adult rider and grippy tires.

Took it to a supermoto track day at CMP go kart track yesterday. It is still riding great and running strong.