1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Required RE: Racing Incident

Discussion in 'General' started by t500racer, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

If u need a goon in E IA im available.

Yzasserina, t500racer and G 97 like this.
  2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

PM sent.

Oh. Wait…

E Reed likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

?
    [​IMG]

4. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

$20 is $20. Sure lol

5. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

Had x-rays today. Six more weeks in the boot. Four more weeks on crutches with partial weight bearing. The muscles in my leg have atrophied so much that my forearm is bigger than my calf. Toes have become quite stiff and arthritic. At least the doctor says it's starting to heal.

6. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

I hope that piece of shit never gets to race again. Sucks for you man, I’d be extremely vocal about this to KTM or whoever else needs to know about just what a turd that kid is.

SpeedyE, RRP and Yzasserina like this.
  7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

So I watched 2 dad's have to be separated after one approached the other about his kid being too aggressive in the Mini and Super-Mini races (65-105cc) all on track at the same time. I put mine out there on a 50. Ages 8-12, so varying levels of skill and testosterone.

What little I heard, both had valid points. The kid is aggressive, but, it's racing and some of the kids in these classes are pretty slow, but, where do you put them? Overall, it's a pretty good class structure throughout the day. There's only so much time, and everyone wants to ride.

I think the issue mainly became that the angry dad wasn't satisfied that the other guy wouldn't dress his kid down right then and there, and the other fella finally got his limit of niceties when angry dad wouldn't let it go. I would've gotten mad too. I may request my son be a little more courteous, but not at your request and certainly not in front of anyone for their approval.

#factorydads

8. Just saw the OP, and haven’t read any further to see what the outcome is yet.

But reading the first post made my blood boil. I don’t give a fuck who the dude is, or how big of a deal he might be, he needs his fucking ass whooped.

I would heal up, get strong again, and that bastard would see me one more time.

Racing incidents happen. Every piece of hardware in my body (except for the hardware in my spine) is the result of being taken out by someone else. But shit happens. There was no malice involved, sometimes shit just happens.

But that shit he did to you? Fuck him. He needs to be held accountable, one way or another.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well, that was totally unexpected.:crackup:

Phl218, HPPT, Robin172 and 1 other person like this.
  10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Not sure that's Broome, no mention of a helping of uppercuts being served. :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

If it isn't Broome, it is a well schooled imposter.

Gorilla George likes this.
  12. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

So has there been any punishment or reprimanding against this guy?

13. 5axis

5axis Well-Known Member

Broome buys all their water?

Gorilla George likes this.
  14. t500racer

So much for that thought. He won the overall last weekend at a VCHSS event. Despite my reports to the officials, they have turned a blind eye. Maybe if I had KTM backing they would do something?

Despite it being an apples to oranges comparison, there is one thing I know for certain: I would never have been treated this way by WERA.

15. t500racer

None. See post above.

16. pawpawrc

Well looks like the time is right to make some noise with KTM. I know it’s an unpopular opinion but I would lawyer up and let it be known I was out for blood. This goes way beyond a “racing incident”.

17. t500racer

At the risk of using a horrible pun, I don't believe I would have a leg to stand on. At least that is what common sense would seem to say?

18. pawpawrc

Not for me to decide but I think there are legions of personal injury lawyers that would have a different view. Last resort, but this shithead and whoever is behind him definitely have decided to tell you to GFY.

Paddy O and Gorilla George like this.
  19. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This.