1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kawasaki ZX-6R OZ Piega-R Rear Wheel

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Monsterdood, Jun 4, 2022.

1. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

$450 shipped within US
    Wheel is in CT

Never ridden, mounted a tire once and found the custom spacers didn’t work with my Kawi 650R. I do not have the original ZX-6R spacers for this so it will need the original spacers from OZ or some custom made ones to use. This would be perfect for someone that bent / broke their OZ wheel and can just move the spacers over to this brand new one.

Pictures show the spacers we made to fit it to the 650R but we couldn’t get everything to line up right and I don’t have the original spacers. Hence the discount.

I’m not sure what years this fits exactly but here are the part/id numbers on the wheel.
    Rim says: 4001
    Brake rotor hub: F013
    Cush Drive: P006

pictures here:
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/3X9JaukAkwuLf6at5

2. Monsterdood

Looks like this wheel would fit 2005-2015 ZX-6R if it has the right spacers. And it’s forged AL not Magnesium.

3. BigVee

BigVee Member

Still up for sale?

4. Kid

Kid Well-Known Member

So you bought this new? I know the post says never ridden, I’m interested

5. Monsterdood

I did buy this new. Had custom spacers made for the Kawi 650R but even with spacers, I couldn’t get the rim and sprocket to line up for the 650R. And I don’t have the original spacers. They were lost to the machine shop gods long ago.

6. Monsterdood

Yes. Sorry I didn’t see this post. Not sure why I didn’t get a notification. I’m only on the beeb every day lol…

7. Tom Hutchins

Tom Hutchins New Member

I'll buy it from you 8134771969 call me

8. Monsterdood

Will call tomorrow!

9. Tom Hutchins

Tom Hutchins New Member

Ok

10. Monsterdood