1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Required RE: Racing Incident

Discussion in 'General' started by t500racer, Jun 23, 2022.

1. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

It will happen eventually. He'll do it to the wrong person one of these days. Being a minor isnt gonna protect him forever and there are some people who wouldnt give a shit about beating his ass even if he is 15, 16 or 17.

The racing org NEEDS to do something other than "we will look into it". Kid needs to be parked for a few years to get it through his head.

418, Yzasserina and Boman Forklift like this.
  2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Once upon a time there was a girl, let’s call her Ann. When she was thirteen, she took shop instead of home ec, because she already knew how to make brownies. In her shop class, there was this boy named Pat, who took it upon himself to pick on another boy, named Bruno (his mother was French). Pat was a clever boy, and Bruno was kind of a geek. Ann didn’t have a problem with either one of them. Until one day, after repeatedly asking Pat to stop picking on Bruno, she did. Pat ended up on the floor, along with the metal stool he was sitting on. And Ann informed Pat that the next time, it would be a punch. There wasn’t a next time. Fin.

malik ross, Paige, Wingnut and 2 others like this.
  3. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well get down yo bad self. :D

Boman Forklift and Yzasserina like this.
  4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Is that one of them there pair o' bulls?

[​IMG]

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Someone needs to try the old fashioned way of getting it through his head. Sooner or later he's going to come across the wrong guy and it's going to happen. Hopefully sooner, before he kills someone. In my experience, bullies only learn one way, and society frowns upon that sort of teaching these days.

5axis, RRP, YamahaRick and 3 others like this.
  6. rohorn

rohorn Well-Known Member

Sociopaths never learn - and their parents' legal bills won't end...

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Not true. Sosiopaths learn very readily to modify their behavior to mimic that of society, based on the risk vs reward model. Somebody needs to ensure that this person recognizes that there is a very real risk involved if he continues with this behavior. The risk can be financial, physical or deprivation of racing. I know which one I would suggest.

418 and Yzasserina like this.
  8. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

The studies all end early because the night shift workers die young.

9. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Ann sounds like a cool chick...

10. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

And who is that person. My name is Adrienne Eckart and I support without equivocation Kris Larrivee’s accounting of the events.

t500racer likes this.
  11. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

If you're volunteering, I'll be hopping right along behind you! :D

Yzasserina likes this.
  12. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

The kid finished 1st 250A and 8th overall in that Enduro. I wonder what will happen when he's dicing for the lead?

13. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

[​IMG]

Gino230, Wingnut, RichB and 3 others like this.
  14. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Imagine if that rolling chicane hadn't cost him 10 seconds :D

R1M370 likes this.
  15. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Keep the weight off the leg. Do I need to slap you too? Silliness aside, this is a problem. Sean, what should we do?

16. rohorn

rohorn Well-Known Member

That's the only one that'll work - the sooner, the better.

17. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

kenessex said:
    ... deprivation of racing. I know which one I would suggest.

I don't know. I do know which one would make me feel better. And, he would be deprived of racing as a result of it...lol.

18. rohorn

rohorn Well-Known Member

Oh, I also heartily support numerous applications of high impact paddock therapy.

It seemed to work for wallet guy 10 (?) years ago....

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Should have asked him what the sports bar is that is going to have an empty table.

20. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I knew, he threw out the name and it’s the local one that the HS teams go to after games.

He was exceptionally going up to rub it in.