1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FZR600 parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by dave3593, Jul 6, 2022.

1. dave3593

dave3593 What I know about opera I learned from Bugs Bunny

I apologize for putting this here and not in parts wanted but I know the vintage racers see this thread.

I am looking for performance parts for the Yamaha FZR600. Mine is 1990 but many parts fit across all years.

Specifically engine parts like cams, carbs or whole modified engines even if they need rebuilt. Also I am interested in race bodywork even if damaged.

I know this stuff is out there lying in the corners of garages because people stop and look at my old bike and say "I used to race one of those".

2. Hello Dave. I have a few items you may be interested in. Race upper fairing w/windscreen, solo tail w/stock seat, fiberglass tank cover & front fender. I have a spare set of carbs, Fox shock twin clicker, and a NCR case cover. Probably some other stuff I've forgotten...PM me for pictures/prices. Just let me know what you might want. I am in western PA.

3. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

If you're close to Delaware, stop by, we have everything, not shipping Free used bodywork etc. sorry

4. macbook

macbook Well-Known Member

If you are interested I have; a 33mm FZR carb (barely used) with manifolds & cables, titanium valve spring retainers (barely used), a billet clutch basket (good condition), close-ratio transmission (needs a gear or two), YZF600R pistons (new) & barrels to do a 660 FZS rods could go with it, even bigger complete bore kit & barrels, NEW (I think 712?) cryoed & peened rods could go with it, constant loss rotor and possibly adjustable ignition cover (a bit of rash) and right side case for no starter gear. Possibly a 2TK box & harness & rotor. I think that's it? PM me if you are interested in any of this.

5. dave3593

macbook, yes I am interested in some of your parts. I'll send you a comment when I figure out which ones I want. Thanks.

6. CharlieY

CharlieY Well-Known Member

Geesh Dave, you seem to have alot of racing projects going on!

Let me help by coming by and getting that TZ out of your way:rolleyes: :beer: .....you are probably tripping over it.

Lemme know man! :crackup:Good luck at Mid-O!

7. dave3593

The TZ is for special occasions. On occasions like when I want to get scared to death! The FZR is old faithful. It will be with me at Mid Ohio.

CharlieY and britx303 like this.