1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Advice Required RE: Racing Incident

Discussion in 'General' started by t500racer, Jun 23, 2022.

1. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I also didn't mean or imply thoughtful as in thinking up the best way to murder you in your sleep, sell your soul to the devil and your corpse to the ghouls kind of thoughtful. I meant thoughtful in a kind and gentle way of behavior.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are you new here?

pickled egg and dtalbott like this.
  3. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Don't hurt yourself.

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don’t kink shame me. :mad:

5. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Very thoughtful of you...

pickled egg likes this.
  6. t500racer

t500racer Never Fails To Fail

First of all, I'm not "claiming" anything happened, it did happen, I have the broken bones and tire marks all over me that say it did. Legit answer bro.

I don't want anything from that piece of shit and I expect that's exactly what I will get. I want these so called governing bodies to enforce the rules they themselves put in place to deal with riders like this, because if they don't he's going to hurt someone else. There's no "compensation" to be had here, a just punishment, i.e. suspension, would be nice, but I doubt it will happen.

7. t500racer

Staples out, no infection, it's not bad during the day, but nighttime is terrible, pain, swelling, aching discomfort, itching and twitching.

I've been sleeping during the day because it ain't happening at night.

Two more months in a boot, non-weight bearing.

8. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Man that stinks. Hope the pain abates quickly for you.

t500racer likes this.
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What makes sleeping during the day more comfortable?

10. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Clearly the lesser pain, swelling itching, etc.. :Poke:

11. t500racer

For some reason the pain and symptoms I described worsen late at night to the point of not being able to sleep and then mostly subside during the day. They always say it's worse at night and that's definitely the case here.

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's strange. I wonder what the medical explanation is for that.

13. t500racer

Apparently the immune system is "highly circadian rhythmic" and kicks into high gear when we usually sleep, worsening inflammation and other symptoms.

HPPT likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Interesting, thanks. I wonder if someone who's used the working night shifts would experience the opposite.

15. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Everyone I've ever known to do that for extended periods of time (years) all say that their minds and bodies never really got fully used to it.

16. t500racer

Update:

I have it from a well respected authority in the sport that Cole Forbes ran into a rider at the World Sprint Enduro Championship July 9/10.

The rider who was hit described it as a "t-boning" and said that as Forbes rode away he yelled to the rider, "You just cost me ten fucking seconds."

I have to wonder exactly what it is going to take...

17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Fuck! Just can’t begin to say anything else.

maybe someone should email his sponsors a link to this thread?

just holy shit

18. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This kid’s parents are gonna have a class action suit to deal with at some point…

19. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow, I’m really surprised someone hasn’t beaten the s… out of him.

I’m far from a tough guy, but I got in a fight in Texas, arrested and thrown in jail once, when sticking up for my friend. Knowing what we now know, if this guy did something to another racer, a whole bunch of cans of whipass should be ripped open.

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Its almost like all the riders have to stand up for themselves and refuse to ride if Cole is there.

YamahaRick and Yzasserina like this.