1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 BBS Formula 1 Fantasy Racing League

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 13, 2022.

1. KLM

KLM Registered User

Now is the time to buy in on Alonso. He has failed me two weeks in a row for double points (could have chosen Bottas or KMag, but no).
    When I bail on him next race; he’ll win. That’s how this shit works.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Zhou... :mad:

3. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Norris got taken out, KMag got smashed into and barely scored more than my others as my dbl points driver, but somehow I'm still at the top ...

What happened to Gasly? He was running in the points for a while, then DNF?

Crazy weekend.

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

His car was partially disabled following a first incident and he had a collision with Norris as he was limping back to the pits.

5. KLM

KLM Registered User

I had Sainz and Vettel…nah, let’s dump for Norris and wait for it…Gasly.

My wife doesn’t understand why I’m so annoyed.

6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Zhou is methodically killing my season. By the time his contract runs out, I will not be able to afford anything but the Williams driver. He is going to be worth half of what I paid for him.

7. thrak410

yeah I ended up with him too for a few races... at least I got him cheap!

Gasly really hurt me today. What crappy luck that was with the red flag 3-tenths before he crossed the line. Ugh.

8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think I set a new low. The first four retirement out of the race were my drivers. :rolleyes:

9. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

And yet you only scored 2 less points than I did. For some reason I am not feeling the sympathy welling up in me. :D

tiggen likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

My double-points driver escaped the carnage.

11. thrak410

Tiggen had a good week :)

When Sainz, Leclerc and Zhou went out of the race I was biting my nails for Bottas. He didn't have a good race, but at least he took the checkered flag!

12. KLM

KLM Registered User

I came here earlier to bitch about losing two drivers, then I saw your four. I just walked away. On to Canada.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I had two vacancies this week, so of course I picked Zhou and Albon with double points. And obviously, I already had Bottas. I hate this fucking game and all y'all motherfuckers.

Yzasserina likes this.
  14. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, Leclerc went full bitch in his French interview.

15. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Well I had Zhou and Russell so I will see your MFer and raise you an MFer. :D

Yzasserina and HPPT like this.
  16. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

I did? I had Russel, Gasly, Alpine, and Vettel, Ricciardo, and Latifi. When I checked after the race I was pissed (I can't ever remember who I have). Guess it's all relative.

Papa, you're turning Southern.

Inquiring minds want to know.

17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He was whiny, blaming the team for ruining his race, and did not even mention his teammate who just won his first career race. Then he turned around and walked away from the camera, not even waiting to see if the journalist had another question.

Yzasserina likes this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

19. thrak410

Well, I posted that a month ago LOL :D

What an exciting race this was!

tiggen likes this.
  20. merle4

merle4 Menace to sobriety

Welp...I lost track of time saturday morning and didn't fill a driver spot or the team slot. Also, no double points driver. Of the four I had, I had Zhou, Albon, Verstappen and Alonso.

Yeah, it was a good week