1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mladin Charged with sex abuse - acquitted and found NOT guilty!

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerBlade, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Ya this is not being an asshole type of accusation, these are pretty f ing serious.

2. 418

418 Expert #59

What I find amazing is how many people wrote him off right off the bat.

Asshole vs. Child molester are pretty far apart in my book.

cav115, AJ, jksoft and 5 others like this.
  3. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Wtf does this comment even mean? It reads like something a 12yr old girl would say.

RRP and AJ like this.
  4. Mechdziner714

Mechdziner714 More Gas Less Brakes

I still have my autographed photo (gift from a friend). I was ready to burn that fucker if this was true. Luckily I waiting to find out WTF is goin on here, still not 100% but sure looks a lot betterer now.

5. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Not even in the same fucking galaxy.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  7. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

And I had forgotten that this very thread dragged @Elbowz11 out of the shadows.

G 97 and 418 like this.
  8. hdpromos

hdpromos Well-Known Member

Mladin Not Guilty! Ruined his life for years and some of the haters on here couldn't wait for a trial, they had him guilty as charged. Shame on you mfkr's!

AJ, t11ravis, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

10. racesbikes

racesbikes WTB a Size 50/60 Race Suit

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They don't say "acquitted" when they read the verdict. They say "not guilty." Which means that one has been acquitted.

RRP, SuddenBraking, AJ and 7 others like this.
  12. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

That Bell, can not be UnRung...some people deserve a painful ending.

13. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

I don't have to worry about that because I don't have any enemies in my life like he seems to have. Why are these people all out to get him? There's more to this story and I've read IN THIS THREAD that he isn't a saint by no means and I've heard from many people that he is a complete prick. Him having enemies in his life did not happen for no reason. Why is this so hard to understand?

It means there's more to the story. It's not hard to assume that he may have brought this upon himself. Karma can be a mother fucker

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

The only karmic comparable offense someone could do to be accused of being a kid fucker is being a kid fucker.

Your post is nonsense.

cav115, crashman, G 97 and 3 others like this.
  15. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

69a.jpg

G 97 likes this.
  16. G 97

G 97 Garth

17. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

its sad to say but i had similar (not to this level!!) of things said about me as well...all for retribution with ZERO proof or basis in reality...but once that shadow is cast it is really crappy...and this behavior is learned at a young age...a guy does something you dislike - SUPER easy to get them in trouble - just mention and start a rumor of something...all it takes.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  18. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Australian Legal Terms for $1000 Alex:

NOT GUILTY:

If you are found not guilty, you will be acquitted and the matter is dismissed and finished.
    This has the same effect as if the police never charged you.

You may be awarded costs if you paid for legal advice before the trial. Generally, you cannot claim non-legal costs.

cav115, AJ, G 97 and 1 other person like this.
  19. GixxerBlade

GixxerBlade Oh geez

What about when stupid accusations happen to nice people? Is that karma too? Being an asshole isn’t illegal and should no way come with the possibility of being accused of a crime against children.

418 and MikeR like this.
  20. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

RRP, R Acree, GM GIXXER and 4 others like this.