1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by dsapsis, Jan 20, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Im coming for you Phil!!

2. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I finally have a good round and T3 but lose a place in the overall standings lol.

3. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Happened to me a few rounds ago. First like 4 or 5 rounds of the year I was in the bottom 5 like every week, sitting I think 4th from last in the standings. Finally have a good week, finish like 8th or something and still dropped back a position in the standings. I was like WTF? what do I have to do to catch a break? :crackup:

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'd fall in a barrel of tits and come up sucking my thumb this year. Nothing I can do, but accept that I'm complete shit this season lol.

redtailracing likes this.
  5. redtailracing

Same here.

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

Great Job so far!

Definitely not looking like my year at all. I need a rain race or something to get back into it.

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

haven’t been able to watch a session all weekend definitely cost me. Walked up the hill to get a signal to set picks on the phone… rookie mistake to leave the house on a race weekend!

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Ehh. I’ll take safari vacation over race prep. Didn’t do too bad with limited info anyway. Wait…

Phl218 likes this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

Phl218 and Sudowoodo like this.
  10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I've had a good run the last few weeks, but way too deep a hole to recover. Think I'm like 50+ points off first down in 9th.

Getting really annoyed trying to figure out which of the Ducatis will suck gravel and which will round out the podium every week. Every single one of those dudes could win it or bin it every week. Two weeks ago Jack is in 14 despite tons of crashes and behind dudes who don't score points. Then podiums with a penalty the next round. Pecco has all the poles and 4 dnfs. Enea/Martin - win it or bin it. And now Ducati Fabio and the Mooney guys want to make us think of them too.

BigBird likes this.
  11. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

In the same boat. I'm nearly dead last and have no clue what's going to happen now, so I'm just gonna gamble Asparagus for 1st, Fabio 2nd. If I believe hard enough then it'll happen, right? Lol. After that who the hell knows. I might even put dive bomb Binder in the points.

12. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Im just gonna hack some of the moto manager accts and put in some shit picks

Sudowoodo likes this.
  13. Sudowoodo

Sudowoodo Error 404: Skill not found

The way this season has been, chances are they may turn out to be great picks.

BigBird likes this.
  14. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Want to take an AFF bet that isn't going to happen?

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Phl218

Phl218 .

ok, screw JZ05, i got JM43 now. time for some Champagne out of the boot.

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Both P1 and P2 session results are clear as mud. LOL

BigBird, vfrket and Phl218 like this.
  17. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

And not any better w Jorge M throwing in a snappy lap. 1 & 2 might be easy to pick but the rest is a crapshoot again....

Phl218 likes this.
  18. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

dont feel like counting but JM has to be amongst the leaders in crash count lol

19. redtailracing

While I have generally lost with my picks most of this season as it is, pretty sure I’m more lost than weekend than usual. I have no clue where to pick everyone this weekend.

20. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Looks like 60% chance of liquid wildcard as well. Could be a good chance of mixed conditions or flag to flag.