1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Petrucci Files

Discussion in 'General' started by Used2befast, May 27, 2022.

1. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

He's trying to be professional. If you listen to the white/pridmore podcast after VIR, they let him have it.

FastByKids and 418 like this.
  2. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

His resting Bitch face came waay before his crashing started.
    You can keep licking his nut sac,I will continue to follow Westby and a great team and rider. Cant wait to visit with them again at Laguna

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

jesus guys, you don't have to hate one rider to root for another

what is this, supercross

4. regularguy

regularguy Always Krispy

Anybody now how his Brainerd test went? Also, has he been to the Ridge?

5. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

If you pulled your tongue out of the Yamaha empire's ass hole for long enough to breathe, you'd realize that nobody is licking Danilo's sack. You're the one obsessing about hating a rider.

I'm friends with the people who run the Westby team, as well as M4 and continue to root for those guys as well. Might want to do some homework on my posts before you start talking shit and making yourself continue to look silly.

6. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Didn’t GW want to do a two up ride with a famous racer a couple years ago ? Jorge Lorenzo or someone quite smaller than him ?

7. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

i am a fan of petrux...i think he is doing great..but man you cant say you are happy when you look and sound so miserable. smile a little bud lol. but then again - i know what its like to be away from all your friends and family on the other side of the world - and its not easy.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  8. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

Talked to some Italian peeps this morning. Maybe an excuse but makes sense... DP9 is still beat up and never really recovered from Dakar.
    New injuries to back, bum, hips, legs and ankles from VIR added to the mix. Those injuries makes it hard for him to actually ride and tuck.
    All the aches and pains are wearing on him and he's tired of hurting and staying tired and hurting. Plus was said he is not very "tough"... meaning pain endurance is low.
    So perhaps is why he looks and acts so miserable of late, as he actually is.
    And the adrenaline of winning is not there to help mask his pain.

Just what was discussed, so carry on !!!

9. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

10. prm

prm Well-Known Member

I still don’t get his earlier insta posts, but his interview on the Off Track pod was refreshing.

11. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

12. prm

prm Well-Known Member

He said on the podcast he’s looking at options to move here for next year. Sounded to me like his plans are MA for ‘23.

13. Linker48X

Linker48X Well-Known Member

malamute likes this.
  14. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

I truly tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. Douche move, just a douche move.

I’d say MotoA bench him tomorrow. No way he makes it the rest of the season.

15. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Former MotoGP rider comes to American series and kicks the champion off his perch with a bike that hasn't won the championship in ages.

Good for MotoA?!?!?

DucatiBomber likes this.
  16. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Not sure I follow, what is this douche move?

17. 418

418 Expert #59

The championship has been decided already? Neat.

And here I thought we weren't even half way thru the season....

18. 418

418 Expert #59

"Nice guy" Petrucci being Petrucci again. FB_IMG_1656110988370.jpg "

Last edited: Jun 24, 2022
    jd41 likes this.
  19. ronin1052

ronin1052 Well-Known Member

K00ks gonna k00k...

The guy is "Touched" as they used to say in the olden days.

Steeltoe likes this.
  20. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

So Mr. post the pic and make a commnt... care to enlighten the rest of us as to what innocent Matty did to provoke that response fromDanilo ??