1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6 WORKS Velocity Stacks

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by phorwitz, Jun 7, 2022.

1. phorwitz

phorwitz New Member

Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6 WORKS Velocity Stacks. This kit works on all 2008-2022 models (with stock, FTEcu tuning or Yamaha Kit ECU). Electronically developed and tested at the track on the Graves team race bikes these stacks smooth power and increase horsepower across the entire power band of your R6 specifically effective in the mid-range. Designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This part was developed using the same technology that has powered the Graves Racing Team to 30 Professional AMA National Championships including 9 Superbike Championship titles and 3 Side x Side Pro Titles (Pro Stock and Pro Mod UTV). Note 2008-2009 models will need the current R6 control arm for installation.

Used for one day on Graves Motoamerica-spec Yamaha YZF-R6.

Price: $400

Attached Files:

2. Jacob Norton

Jacob Norton Active Member

Did you buy those new? You have "Used for one day" they look rather yellow to be a day old. Just curious, the fresh set i saw was bleach white.

3. phorwitz

phorwitz New Member

I bought them in 2015 from Graves and tested them in my 2016 Graves YZF-R6 Motoamerica spec bike. The Motoamerica Supersport rules changed in the subsequent years where velocity stacks were not allowed so I never used them after that because they were not legal for Supersport rules. The set I am selling also includes all the mounting hardware so they will bolt right into a 2008-2022 R6 engine, you don't get all the mounting hardware components when you purchase just the velocity stacks directly.

Jacob Norton likes this.