1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Texas minigp

Discussion in 'General' started by jonathanp, Jun 2, 2022.

1. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Anyone here race or know anyone who does this series?

2. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

How timely - just yesterday I was thinking about piecing together my 100 and getting back on track with them. There are a handful of members here who race with them. Lots of good memories and a good group of peeps.

FastByKids likes this.
  3. bncadvr

bncadvr Well-Known Member

I raced with TMGP until just recently when I moved out of state. Good people and good racing, definitely give it a shot.

4. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

Been looking at doing it but can’t find any bikes already setup

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So set one up yourself :D

StaccatoFan likes this.
  6. bncadvr

bncadvr Well-Known Member

7. Check out Mini Moto Alliance on FB. Broad range of people nationwide on there.

8. Michael J

Michael J Trackster and aspiring dirtbiker

Yep, claudio and I will be doing endurance on the Grom on Saturday. I’ll also do some sprints on Sunday. I may bring my own NSR50 for sprints too. Hit me up if you are thinking of coming out and thinking about trying out this stupid brand of fun. Happy to share how these events run and what it takes to participate. My avatar was taken at the denton track last year, btw. And yes, this track looks wet even when dry.

9. Michael J

Michael J Trackster and aspiring dirtbiker

You will be shocked how fast an accomplished rider is on a Honda Grom with well setup suspension. Ok, and you MUST raise the pegs 2 inches.

with that said, if it will roll in a straight, stop with crappy drum brakes and wheeze its way out of a corner, you’re good. I got schooled very quickly that the bike itself makes shockly little diference in how fast it is. This is a riders series. Invest in learning, make the bike reliable and go have fun.

Razr likes this.
  10. jonathanp

jonathanp Tech drop out

That takes time and money haha. But I have been looking for a TTR or DRZ 125 to set up too.