1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Johnny Depp trial

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Apr 20, 2022.

1. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Viper room was an absolute shit hole.
    Schtink of vomit,piss...shit, spilled beer and cocaine (I'd a bloodhound nose for it)
    My mum used a lotta bleach raising 9 kids.

2. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

Frankly they are as bad as each other, and some reason I have more sympathy for her. Any winners here? no the whole thing was revolting

3. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yes. This was the "circenses" part. They've dug too deep a hole to dole out much more panem for the masses.

4. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

I think in America, in general, males are taught to be protective of, and give the benefit of the doubt to females over the course of our lives because they are more vulnerable.

I'm surprised he won. Like someone else mentioned, generally the waterworks lead to the guy losing across a lot of different fronts.

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

This shit is profound.

6. pickled egg

pickled egg There is no “try”

Pendulums swing. Fingers crossed they keep swinging more towards actually seeking truth than reacting to emotional manipulation.

7. tempestm

tempestm Well-Known Member

8. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

waste of $$ regardless both sides and i guess my time although every fking news channel wants to play it.... need more racing!!! doesn't matter the kind just would rather hear or watch it.. regardless!!!! than this crap!! just saying!!

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

D1BFF5B7-99BE-48DE-BB17-D6CD97F77F4C.jpeg

britx303 likes this.
  10. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's