1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Petrucci Files

Discussion in 'General' started by Used2befast, May 27, 2022.

1. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Those Pirellis must be real good

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Neither of those classes run them.

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

See so good they were in a class of their own :Pop:

5. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

[​IMG]

long path/road likes this.
  6. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

You like to make your ignorance a public thing, don’t you? Moto2 will alway be faster at that track especially. Stiff chassis, lighter, world class riders…better tires, it’s a given. Go look at segments and speeds in the data. Or just ignore facts. That’s the way to go.

7. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

DOH!

8. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

Oh oh oh oh...can't wait to hear the nonsense from Petrucci :crackup:(race 1)

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeah, yeah they are. :D

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sam just asked me if petrucci has hair plugs. Not the okay modern ones but the bad, 90s kind.

now I can’t not think about it when he’s on the screen.

11. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I'm getting pretty tired of the wop hate in here

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  12. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I don’t hate him or pirellis, both are fast but one has bad hair plugs and the other are real good. :D

motion likes this.
  13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Who hates them? I love the vast majority of Italians I've met. And then there is the food....

motion likes this.
  14. Monsterdood

Monsterdood Well-Known Member

It would have been nice for him to thank Ducati for a great bike or HSBK or someone and said we just came up a bit short at the end. Just thank someone, anyone… I get that if you feel entitled to the win, anything less is a disappointment, but professionals need to suck it up and lose like a champ as well as win like a champ.
    Edit: listen to Hector’s 3rd place interview for a good example of what you can say. He seems like a nice guy happy to be out there competing and probably very happy he can be more competitive now.

15. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Petrucci has turned out to be an epic whiner. Pretty disappointing.

16. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

He’s managing to erase the goodwill he earned from his Dakar ride.

ToofPic and jd41 like this.
  17. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

He almost won today. Shake off the euro and gets dirty track aggressive and he could be champion. He’s a turd but he’s a great rider.

he wins and I doubt Ducati would care that he’s a mouth breathing block of boring.

jd41 likes this.
  18. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

Anyone else feel like they are watching Danilo step by step (race by race) grieve that his MotoGP dream is dead?

pfhenry likes this.
  19. Britt

Britt Well-Known Member

Wow.. Seriously. Bringing the Slang..I see what you did there..interesting twist of hate.

wop
    /wäp/

noun
    OFFENSIVE
    1. an Italian or other southern European.

Although my wife ask what was up with him "Hiking his leg like a poodle pissing on a wheel"..as if the "Dangle" isn't bad enough, that guy takes it to a new level"

ToofPic likes this.
  20. 418

418 Expert #59

My wife literally mentioned this EXACT thing.

Pretty bad that even just casual observer notices how much of sour grapes this guy is.

ToofPic likes this.