1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Johnny Depp trial

Discussion in 'General' started by G 97, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Having been on the receiving end of some of that... not of this magnitude, of course! They start off with good behavior, turn themselves into the person they think you want, etc. After they have their mark invested, they slowly turn up the crazy so the mark doesnt realize whats happening, believing he's the problem, totally dejected and lifeless.

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Isn’t it nice when after the damage is done that they admit to you that they’re a chameleon?

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

That would have been nice lmao. I had to spend a fortune in therapy and read half a dozen books before I had that "holy shit this explains everything" moment.

pickled egg likes this.
  4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Don’t worry, I’m going to be spending the same fortune in therapy for the kids that they don’t need. :rolleyes:

tempestm and cha0s#242 like this.
  5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Yet

6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You don’t give a healthy person chemotherapy because you’re afraid they’ll get cancer…

7. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The CDC needs someone with this knowledge.

Saiyan66 and pickled egg like this.
  8. auminer

No, but after a significant exposure to a shitload of carcinogens, it would be prudent to find a reasonable, reality-based detoxification process.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Man.....Amber Heard looks like she's aged 25 years in the past 5 years.

10. Sabre699

Amber herd...
    upload_2022-5-19_10-13-4.jpeg

ToofPic likes this.
  11. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

She got dat Kelly Mcgillis vibe.

SPL170db and HPPT like this.
  12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Haven’t talked to any therapists lately, have you?

The only reality they recognize is creating dependency on their “services”. The twit “treating” my eldest said as much.

tempestm and auminer like this.
  13. auminer

Very much familiar with that. I finally pulled someone I care deeply about out of that cesspool a few years ago.

That’s why I specified like I did. Good luck finding one. Or, better yet, do your damndest to be that therapist yourself.

Easier said than done.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I can’t be too bad at it, the two years of reprieve from the “professionals” led to an unimaginable stabilizing and progress in my eldest’s emotional health.

15. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Took the words right out of my mouth.

16. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

This is 100% spot on....and now we're creating this weak society of cucks that all need to see therapists.

You think anybody in the Civil War that came out of gangreen and lost a fucking leg saw a therapist ? Fuck no. They moved on.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Hey, I’ll be your friend and let you tell me everything you want to for $700 a month. But only once a week, and only for an hour. And don’t worry, nothing you say to me will I ever share with the people charged with your care. I get to operate completely under the cloak of darkness to convince you how much worse you’d be if you didn’t have me to talk to.

tony 340 and Sabre699 like this.
  18. Sabre699

A bottom feeder is a bottom feeder.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

What was their other option?

People powered through cancer in the 1600s too. Too much shit to do to see an oncologist.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Shit, people didn't live long enough most of the time to get cancer back then.

CR750 likes this.