1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTB-Second Gen SV650

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by FlyinMonkey, May 11, 2022.

1. FlyinMonkey

FlyinMonkey Member

Recently did my first track day on my street ride and really enjoyed it. Looking for a second gen SV650 for track use. Prefer within 200 miles of western Pennsylvania.

2. Brycen Stein

Brycen Stein Member

I've got an 03 for sale. Asking $3k. No idea how to upload pictures on here, so message me over Facebook or Instagram @brycenstein

3. Nathey

Nathey Well-Known Member

I'll have my 2005 for sale soon, currently swapping the front end to a 2011+ GSXR 600 front end (resprung for ~180lb rider, Brembo calipers with new SBS Carbon pads). Will be 100% Motoamerica twins cup legal. Asking $4,000. I'll take better pics when it's all done in a week or so but the only difference from this pic is the new front end.

It has a Penske rear shock, 2006-2007 GSXR 600 bodywork, 2006-2010 GSXR 600 rear wheel, Brembo RCS19 Master cylinder and remote adjuster with braided lines, slipper clutch, engine protection, brand new chain and sprockets, power commander, quick shifter, r6 throttle tube, m4 exhaust, Vortex rearsets and Clipons, etc etc. Message me on here if you're interested. I'm in Wichita KS but I'll be at Road America with Motoamerica next month if you need an excuse to come out ;) or I can work with a shipper, or deliver it myself for the right price.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/7cJHDze5nZbzKjG49

Brycen Stein likes this.
  4. FlyinMonkey

FlyinMonkey Member

Responded to everyone. Other makes and models under 5k will be considered too.

5. Ben Ferris

Ben Ferris Member

I have a 2008 sv with a Penske shock and an extra set of wheels for $3500

6. Tony Reale

Tony Reale Member

Still available?

7. Brycen Stein

Brycen Stein Member

What kind of motor work has been done?

8. FlyinMonkey

FlyinMonkey Member

Thanks for the info so far. Keep it coming.

9. Nathey

Nathey Well-Known Member

Sorry, just saw this message. I responded to all PMs. No internal motor work, just stuff like full M4 exhaust and power commander.
    The forks are still at the shop, I'll update when the bike is ready to go.

10. Chaplain45

Chaplain45 Well-Known Member