1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 RSV4 Factory - Ohio

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by kiggy74, May 1, 2022.

1. kiggy74

kiggy74 As useful as an...

Very good condition ’14 RSV4 Factory in full track configuration. Clean title, never been crashed (fell off the stand one time, no noticeable damage). Bike has been very well maintained, lots of receipts for parts and oil changes. Sprung for a 190 lb rider. Fully wired and race-prepped, although it’s only seen track days.

This is a Factory spec APRC bike that includes Ohlins forks, shock, and steering damper. Also includes APRC and variable velocity stacks, adjustable swingarm, engine, and headstock inserts. Does NOT include factory forged wheels – This bike only has the cast aluminum wheels currently wearing Pirelli SC3 Slicks with one track day.

Aftermarket parts include: Woodcraft rearsets (GP Shift), HSBK Frame Sliders, Driven Gas Cap, Driven Sprockets, BRAND NEW DID EVR7 Chain, Vesrah RJL+ brake pads, Woodcraft Clip-ons, CRG Levers, Samco thermostat eliminator, Akrapovic Slip-On, ECU Race-Flash, GB Racing Case Covers and Tank Sliders (tank does have scuffs under the sliders), Stompgrip Tank Pads, R&G Radiator/Oil Cooler guards, MotoXPCambri Fairings, RaceTorx Shift Shaft Support, APWorkshops Starter Cable and Ground Upgrade, Drilled/Magnetic drain plug, Pirelli SC3s with one track day on them.

Previous owner is local to me, he had this configured as a WSBK-spec when he decided to sell, WSBK forks, carbon wheels, the works. Instead of selling the bike whole he chose to part it out. When I came upon it all that was left was an engine in-frame with swingarm that I bought for $2k. I had another RSV4 (street bike only) at the time and originally intended just to keep the engine as a spare. I ultimately sold my other RSV4 (it was pristine, couldn't make myself convert it to track) and purchased all the parts to make this bike whole again. AF1 was selling a Sachs front end with AK20s for a good deal so I originally bought these instead of the correct OEM Ohlins. If you're paying attention you know I listed this bike for sale with the Sachs forks earlier this year but thought then I would just keep it. Soon after I came across a set of the appropriate Ohlins forks and have replaced the Sachs with the Ohlins. If you saw this bike posted before you’re wondering why the price went up – It’s due to the cost of the Ohlins forks. In January I listed for $7800.

This bike experienced an electrical issue as a result of me using a non-OEM voltage regulator and lithium battery. The stator overcharged the battery causing the battery pop under the seat. When the battery went it took the gauge cluster with it. I estimate the original cluster was at ~3800 miles when it popped. The replacement cluster had 78xx miles when I bought it and shows 8300 miles now, however I estimate that the bike currently has 4300-4500 miles on it. Valves were checked by the previous owner at 3000 miles.

I'm also including in the purchase an SVRacing center lift stand. This a US-made Bursig knock-off that are no longer available for purchase. Every bit the quality of a Bursig stand. I hate to sell it, it’s ridiculously convenient to be able to wheel your bike around without having to dick around with a rear stand. But you can’t get plates for these anymore so it should go with the bike.

This bike is turn-key ready to ride, needs nothing other than a new owner. This is a second bike for me, I built a Ninja 400 track bike last year and honestly have just as much fun on it but its way cheaper to operate. I'm selling this now to help fund a car purchase.

Located in Marysville, OH.

$9000

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MachineR1 likes this.
  2. kiggy74

3. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

Man I want this bike but as always I’m 2 months away from being able to make purchase. Good luck with sell beautiful bike.

4. kiggy74

SOLD SOLD SOLD

gixxerreese, NemesisR6 and L8RSK8R like this.