1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NHL Hockey Season

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Go Pens!!

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

@rd(heartattack)400racer might disagree. :D

3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I watched all the races this morning. Then ran the weedeater over the entire yard. After that, power-washed the back patio. Cracked the first beer at 3. On the bourbon now with the outdoor speakers cranking. I thought we were gone at 3-1. Anything else is gravy and I'm enjoying every second. Party on Wayne!

Oh, and my daughter was in NYC this weekend. Double karma. (my future son in law in 4 months. Great dude.)

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 15, 2022
    Sabre699 likes this.
  4. Sabre699

Ya gotta believe!!

5. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Kreider strikes first!

6. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Ahhh well.

7. Ducati89

The

Bread

Man:D

8. rd400racer

I'm stunned. Incredible

And it's only the first round

Sabre699 likes this.
  9. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

So long Cynthia , onto the Carolina Rangers

10. Sabre699

:D

11. rd400racer

Isn't that the truth. I used to joke that Tampa was the South Rangers, now Carolina takes all of the players we didn't want and as usual they play great once they leave. I don't like the Hurricanes, but it's mainly because they're so damn good at every position. Going to be a tough series for the Rangers.

12. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Man, gutted for Oettinger; kid was unreal. Congrats to the Flames, they were pretty obviously the more complete team but the Stars just wouldn't go away.

Ducati89 likes this.
  13. knedragon29

They will definitely have to up their game if they wanna skate with Carolina. Can't have all those blown coverages in the D-zone like they did against Pitt . They just seem uninterested at times . Too many time they didn't even attempt to get out of the d-zone and just lobbed the puck out to the neutral zone and that goes for the regular season as well . Wish we kept ADA and the team looked past politics :rolleyes:

14. rd400racer

Yeah, I don't get that. I get the feeling he hated something about the Rangers, be it coaching or management. Hell, it could have been his teammates. He sure has gelled with Carolina.

15. knedragon29

Basically, ran his mouth on social media about Trump and another was a fan he wanted to fight . Was told numerous times to keep his mouth shut but didn't listen . Kept posting political stuff and pushing political stuff every where he went . Not gonna fly in Blue city . Then the little quarrel with Georgiev and they say they can't have fights between players and booted him . Got his money from NY and Carolina I think signed him on a whim and like a million or some where close . Stole the guy for sure . Gorton and JD really dropped the ball and deserved to be s&@tcanned . Druy has done a pretty good job so far . We need Goodrow in a bad way and Lindgren to mend a little bit in 2 days off .

rd400racer likes this.
  16. Ducati89

I missed that bit. Can someone PM me the specifics?

I didnt watch the Flames game but I did see Oettinger faced 62 fucking shots again. That guy is a hero. The Stars should be taking his family out for a nice dinner.

17. Sabre699

Lightning humbled the Panthers last night. Here they come.

18. Ducati89

Claude Giroux picked the right state but wrong side:D

19. knedragon29

NHL officiating gas been atrocious during these playoffs . The McD hit was a joke and he got a interference call against him . Made no sense . The guy caught the puck and then got run over , 2 minutes for playing hockey . They did make the right call on Duclaire's 2nd goal , got one right so far this year :crackup:

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Go 'Canes!!

Seiko likes this.