1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

thanks for the info. I’ll switch to white

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I just want to add, bunch of wanna be Rockefeller homos all up in here.

3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

What he said.

ALso switch to dehydrated meat, it stores longer than canned.

And for gods sake add some beans to that list.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Without an ongoing, grid independent source of water, all the food, brass&lead, silver, gold, crypto, cash, and diamonds are moot.

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Thats what the lead is for. To take everything else you may need.

cortezmachine and auminer like this.
  6. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

You can steal bitcoin sure, but you can’t hack it. Because there are a million backups that get refreshed every time there’s a transaction, it’s publicly accessible. any fraud would be localized and not affect the blockchain globally. Keep your passwords safe.

Also bitcoin is going to be layered soon by something called the lightning network that will increase security, allow more types of transactions. and give even more incentive for global financial institutions to start using the Blockchain/BTC to do transactions with because it drastically lowers cost. Bitcoin is here to stay. It’s having growing pains for sure. But the more people use it the higher it’s going to go. It’s number go up technology, but it’s also freedom to up. The big banks won’t be able to NOT utilize it soon enough.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

My lady and I have decided not to buy a home in the city and keep renting, so we can buy a small piece of land somewhere rural and put a tiny home on it that runs on solar and collects rain water. So we can have a place to get away when we need to or if shit hits the fan

Banditracer likes this.
  8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

neckbeard fedora, hot cheated dusted fingers.

I like you.

I don’t really care about it’s social influence or revolting or making some power grab collectively per say. I’ve got a lot of ground to make up and I just want to secure my families future. I’m not trying to be rich, I’m not trying to win a seat at any table. it isn’t about wealth or status for me, just doing the best I personally can. 100 people eh? I dont see much difference with the us dollar. I don’t hold any btc long term yet. I wait for big dips then I buy in and sell when it has a decent spike. I’ll go long right before lightning network goes love and/or there’s another halving.

Last edited: May 15, 2022
  9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Any old people buying Target today?

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Woah - just checked that out. Brutal, even during a slaughter.

11. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

I'm keeping an eye on walmart and amazon ... :)

Amazon 1:20 split on the horizon too.

12. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

Hittin' switches (circuit breakers) on bitches today! Oooo weee!

13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

DJIA down 1164 points today.

[​IMG]

BigBird likes this.
  14. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

Good.. I thought the sale was over!

15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Definitely been shopping over here.

16. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

I'm just window shopping until I close on the old house

17. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I bought windows. 16 of them on a 3/2 in Lubbock I can rent out til I (maybe) retire there. I'm tapped the eff out. The S&P is down 17.68 YTD. Victory garden is doing great, too bad all my silver, brass & lead is at the bottom of Lake Tawakoni. Or was it Lake Lavon?

The interest is up and the Stock Market's down. And you only get mugged if you go downtown. ;)

I'm pissed. I was hoping to stack up one more million before the 20s were out. Now I'm just hoping not to lose one.

18. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

19. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ducati is smoking crack....

That price better be in rubles.

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Probably Canadian dollars, eh?