1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NHL Hockey Season

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Dec 4, 2020.

1. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

I am no Tronoto fan, but I think the hockey gods do hate them. Glad to see the B's stretched it to 7 could be a barn burner in Carolina. Ok, back to the who is the dirtier team....Caps, Pens, Rangers...Bruins aren't even in the discussion :D

2. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

They had Tampa on their heels with stretch passes when Tampa's D pinched in. Matthews dominated faceoffs and Tavares strengthened Toronto's presence. Kerfoot literally should sit game 7 with all of his turnovers. He is single handedly screwing the Leafs.

Tampa is still trying to prime their 3rd and 4th lines which havent made a consistent presence for Toronto to address. And maybe its me, but Sergachev looks disinterested in this series.

And maybe im being too critical, but in OT, a superstar like Matthews should not be stumbling open ice trying to receive a stretch pass wide open. Thats too much money at a critical time to goof. I know, I know, guy probably was tired and all. But that should have been a Toronto win right there.

casjoker likes this.
  3. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

The scene of the crowd right after the Lightning scored was brutal. I've never been a Leafs fan but it's to the point that I feel sorry for them.

[​IMG]

R1Racer99 likes this.
  4. Ducati89

5 game 7s! Wow.
    @rd400racer I guess Kreider isnt a fan of ipads anymore:crackup:

5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Wild out...Caps out.
    Flip a coin on the other games. :D

6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yeah, that was hilarious! I need to chill out before tomorrow. I spent every night last week watching hockey in bars. I'm too old for this shit:D

Oh, and somebody sent me this...brutal!

[​IMG]

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Glad the hockey season is over since I don’t care anymore after the Caps sucked the chrome off a 1950’s Cadillac.
    Full day of college butterfly net ball into Memorial Day weekend championship. :D

8. SundaySocial

SundaySocial Blue & Gold

My team ain’t in it, but am enjoying the series.
    Just another fan who roots for “whoever is playing Boston”

9. casjoker

casjoker Refusing middle age

B's done effort seemed to be lacking tonight. Not sad to see the Caps get sent home. I am pulling for Edmonton tonight but no dog left in the fight just hoping for more great hockey.

10. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Wow.... the Toronto memes tomorrow are gonna be epic.......

11. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Are you sure? It’s happened so many times already can anyone really come up with original material?

chobes likes this.
  12. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

13. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

In Toronto's defense, they played the team that has won the Stanley Cup the last two years.

But................

14. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Toronto to hang a banner and have a parade for all that respect they're getting in the handshake line

15. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

nacho_year.jpeg

Ducati89 likes this.
  16. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

17. Ducati89

Such a shame for the Leafs. I suspect their coach coached his last game.

Watching the Edmonton replay. I know the outcome but nevertheless. Edmonton got superstar results with Macdavid who appears to have laser like focus is living up to his status.

I just feel like Matthews was kinda eh during the Tampa series. And half of Tampa looked eh too.

18. Ducati89

19. Ducati89

What a game 7 with LA and the Oilers.
    Macdavid may be the mvp but Jonthan Quick is a close second. 40+ shots!

20. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member