1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2021 NHL Hockey Season

Discussion in 'General' started by grasshopper, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Huh? You conveniently didnt see the Pens stick holding sticks the first and second period? Damn man, give yer balls a tug...

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Trouba’s hit on Crosby, high in the head with the elbow. Linfuck’s high hit, leaving his feet on Rakell. Sorry I rank the Rangers with the Bruins on dirty hits. Get the Ranger balls out of your mouth.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  3. Ducati89

I gave you the Trouba hit. You think the stick holding and incessant crying of Malkin and Crosby, two excellent players, to the refs in the first and second wasnt going to build up in the third? To a degree, you can fault the officiating. But theres always going to be a point where if the ref isnt going to get in under control, the opposing team will by their means...

4. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Clean hit , nothing touched his head, all shoulder. Did his head snap back like a head shot ? Yup . Watched the second angle a million times . Doesn't touch his head . NHL actually made the right call , unlike the goal called back game 1 .

rd400racer likes this.
  5. Ducati89

Youre on crack. Trouba's elbow
    Chicken wings up and makes contact with Crosby's face. It may have started as a good hit but it finished as an elbow. Go re-watch the video. Even the commentators stated it.

Good grief...

BHP41 likes this.
  6. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

What goal ??
    The one where the Rangers player moved the net ?? That’s a goal. Lol

7. BHP41

Don’t believe it was intentional that it ended up like that but it did end up like that. It’s skirting that fine line for sure.

8. knedragon29

watch the important angle , first 8 seconds . I don't see any elbow ;) . Take the Cynthia blinders off . You think the NHL would miss a hit on the golden boy and not see 50 different angles of that play ? You should put the crack pipe down .

9. knedragon29

This one , good goal ?

10. Ducati89

You can see Trouba's elbow up in the second half.
    Keep replaying it until you see it during your ban:D

11. Ducati89

Dude, not only are you blind, youre dumber than Shervin for failing to follow video policy. Youll probably say its not posted and didnt see it like Trouba's elbow.

12. knedragon29

guess the NHL got it wrong :crackup:

13. Ducati89

Not as wrong as your video policy here at the beeb:crackup:

14. knedragon29

I’ll be sidelined while I clean up the golf clubs , it would be the 2nd miracle on ice if Shesterkin can stop the puck in Pitts

Ducati89 likes this.
  15. Ducati89

CC076411-8287-4D87-A4E6-04E2E680E3A7.jpeg

16. BHP41

Not the Pens/Ranger game so not concerned if it’s good or not.

17. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I didn’t watch that game, but just seeing that hit for the first time, I don’t think it’s dirty at all. Pick your head up 87.

18. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

You boys are cracking me up:crackup:

19. knedragon29

Same exact play as in game 1 . Good goal over there though , not good in NY . My guess is the NHL had the same blinders on in Calgary as they did the other night when Crosby ran into Trouba .

20. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Who cares about the goal, all I saw was the stunning lady behind the coach.