1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Only Fans

Discussion in 'General' started by Inst Tech, Apr 24, 2022.

1. StanTheMan

StanTheMan Well-Known Member

That girl is seriously in need of an epic ass-whoopin! She irritates the shit outta me

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Classic American success story right there! From trash to millions!

long path/road likes this.
  3. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I suspect the trash remains below the benjamins...

stk0308 and tl1098 like this.
  4. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

cant hate a girl for milking thirsty beta dudes... clearly those fans dont like motorbike racing...lol

5. evakat

evakat Well-Known Member

I just read she bought a home for $6 million... paid cash per the article.

6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I don't know who she is, but remember the Girls Gone Wild dude? Guy had a private Jet! Man the haters attacked him. I'm sure the hordes are waiting to attack her, too. Just trying to decide, do they give her an award for liberating women and empowering sex work? Or cancel her ass, file a million lawsuits, etc?

7. TurboBlew

for the child (teenage) pRon & abuse... the haters = parents

long path/road likes this.
  8. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Yeah not sure that's the example I'd use in this situation. Didn't the owner of ggw do jail time?

9. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

She’s pond scum nasty. Makes Farrah Abraham look like a Victoria Secret model.

10. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, he’s basically broke, living in Mexico (in a sweet ass house), hiding from federal prosecution and stuck with those giant, freakishly white after market teeth.

11. Gino230

That is interesting, I didn't know so I read the Wikipedia on him.

Draw your own conclusions, but seems like a lot of grey area there.

12. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Broke and living in mexico are hard things to put together lol It doesn't take much to live nice down there.

13. Gino230

*Hiding from Civil judgement

14. Hillbillydeluxe

Hillbillydeluxe Well-Known Member

Other way. The dudes gf was the slutbag doing half the paddock and the “pro”’chick told her it wasn’t cool to lie to him and deceive others. Then words and the pro drug her ass into the bathroom and tuned her up.

the pro is in the pic and was really cool to us as they all were.

15. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Fuck that Only Fans shit, and all the Instagram women...who think there as Hot or hotter than most any woman
    Fuck I can't stand ...the "Look at me...I'm sexy" don't I deserve millions. Same goes for all the rapper crap and the culture and ideology, greed , exploration etc..
    Funny how Millenials etc.. think they changed the world when it seems like 50% of every family's daughter is showing her pussy and ass on video for money...Frankly "how pathetic" just as sad is the people that will pay to watch it when they probably have a girl next door that would suit just fine.
    Don't know about you guys but I'm certainly cut from a different cloth,don't than it seems every dude these days.
    Dont get me wrong, I like admiring a woman to sjust butad itmuch as any natural man.
    But to sit there and endlesslywatch an entire generation basically exploit & whore themselves out...YUK...
    They're so pathetic I don't even feel sorry for them it's so fucking sad same for the guys who think what they have doesn't measure up...
    IN MY ENTIRE LIFE I DON'T THINK I'VE EVER DATED A WOMAN WHOM I DIDN'T THINK WAS PETTY HOT.... OTHERWISE I NEVER WOULD HAVE ASKED HIM OUT OR ACCEPTED DATES???
    That's All that matters....

One fucked up society.
    Guy with a Mustang looks down on a guy with a Nissan, then Alexis BMW Porsche and Ferrari who gives a fuck... why can't anybody be happy with what they have anymore? and with any woman they partner up with
    Go figure....
    Hell I even catch shit about my motorcycles oh there not new ,there not fast, there not fuel injected..Man there's not a single bike I wouldn't trade all my bikes for...seriously nothing new I really envy?
    That Bimota Tesi. Might come damn close though...lol

16. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Ok, Boomer

noles19, cpettit, socalrider and 2 others like this.
  17. TurboBlew

18. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

agree often thought about moving.....buy well will say still stand behind stuff sometimes have to wonder why but regardless do it...