1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Broome

Discussion in 'General' started by 27, May 9, 2022.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Alright as summer is getting here imma have things to do and can’t be post whoring it up all the time much to Papa’s disappointment…

so where is Chris? He doing ok? No issues from surgeries or offshore car dives I hope…

@Gorilla George your expertise is required up in here…. Get on with your bad self Beavis :D

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

You check the gun forums?

3. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

Funny no one has heard from him since those cars sunk

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He posted plainly after that.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Could be back overseas, pretty normal to disappear for a while.

BigBird and skidooboy like this.
  6. notbostrom

I would greatly appreciate you not letting the facts get in the way of a good story

7. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I bet he found a miniature donkey,or puppy somewhere to pet, their riding around in a special order Audi that I've never heard of or could ever afford. Lol

Gorilla George likes this.
  8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

He might be crying on the white sidewalls of his bike:

[​IMG]

I looked at that ticker after he posted up about it, but didn't like the losses they had posted recently. I prefer companies that are posting profits. Though their day rates are on the upswing, so maybe I'll look at them again after this.

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I wasn’t really concerned as I know his work schedule is on and off and his posting seems to be similar on or off. Now I kinda wonder more… hopefully he’s not having any more surgeries and or issues from they and he’ll be along to raise hell soon.

if anyone sees or hears from him post up… or tell him he’s in another top secret competition and he’s not winning then he’ll show up for sure :D

10. notbostrom

On that note, do you have any pets

11. notbostrom

Nothing gets by you lol

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

4th try’s a charm?! :D

I was thinking he’d be a cool pet and comes with all kinds of his own toys and supplies:D

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I think this thread made it way further than the “where’s metalhead” thread did… I think it was deleted or caused mass bannings when I started it.

I need to start the where’s Ben the doctor that rented us a Daytona condo a over a decade ago that’s not @notbostrom even if you think it is for years thread…

notbostrom likes this.
  14. notbostrom

Who's into land rovers. Although I sold mine last year

27 likes this.
  15. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He actually spends more time here when he is working. :D

BigBird and Gorilla George like this.
  16. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

It was me. I dared him to pet the polar bear at the pittsburgh zoo. He hasnt been seen since!!

17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

Gorilla George and britx303 like this.
  18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Dayummm you might wanna see a therapist dude lol

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

:crackup::crackup::crackup:Can’t stop laughing!!!!! That pic is so effed up and funny

TurboBlew, R1M370, joec and 1 other person like this.