1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do narcissists know what they are?

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave Wolfe, May 4, 2022.

1. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Discuss.

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Are what? Your lord and master? Are better in every way than you? Can beat you in a foot race?

Expand on your question.

BigBird likes this.
  3. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Ask Stevie Nicks

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'll ask her ex next time I see him while I am scooping the yard.

Those rotten-ass dogs have a doghouse that's nicer than the dwelling of most of the humans on this planet. I guess because they are not allowed in the main house due to the fact that the security system is capable of detecting a mosquito flying across the living room.

Cool story, bro. ;)

27 likes this.
  5. BigBird

BigBird blah

definitely not, and they end up spawning more

Gino230 and Dave Wolfe like this.
  6. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Of course.. but to them, a narcissist isn’t a negative trait. They see nothing wrong with being better than everyone else (and some truly are.)

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’d say most times not. you can’t really hide narcissism so people don’t have a wall they put up to check themselves.

Sociopaths on the other hand have a reason to hide. They are fully aware of themselves. I’m not sure I’m a sociopath clinically speaking but I for sure feel ZERO empathy toward the suffering of others. and am capable of extreme violence. I also don’t feel fear in the same way others do, am superficially charming and can be extremely manipulative. I have to actively control my darker impulses to keep my life on an even keel. I call myself a sociopath in recovery

Last edited: May 4, 2022
    CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

But, are they really aware of themselves? isn't that what makes them even more dangerous.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  9. G 97

G 97 Garth

Oh come on. :crackup:

27 likes this.
  10. Phl218

Phl218 .

where would we be without them?
    diversity!

11. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

They are to important to care.

Dave Wolfe and SpeedyE like this.
  12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Don’t know, and can’t spell it.

13. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

meh...cite

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  14. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

He's been doing it for at least 30 years, he would know.... :D

TurboBlew and pickled egg like this.
  15. SpeedyE

SpeedyE Experimental prototype, never meant for production

These people are MONSTERS, through and through. I need to finish my coffee, but I will probably come back to this thread w/ info/incite later.
    And yes, they know....and they Love the fact they are capable of utter ruthlessness. Their frustration is, they want to brag about their abilities to con/f-over people, but know they cant let normies know who/what they are... it frustrates them. It's like winning a race, but not getting props for it.

Google the word, Machiavellianism and Dark Triad, to get a clue into these sub human Reptile brained Godless mutations. They should be eradicated from the genetic pool.
    They say 3-4% of population. I would argue that, and say 50% of population capable of anything for the right price/etc.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  16. SpeedyE

I like you Cortez, you cool funny guy. But if what you wrote is actually true, you are indeed a socio/psychopath. fwiw I was sad to read what you wrote :(

also fwiw, the 'no fear' thing is meaningless. I am Empath, and have no problem, actually enjoy walking the razorblade of death (getting in cages w/ big cats, gator, etc, etc, etc).

This forum is for Racers, and most racers live in a world of low/controlled (Physical) fear response(s). A local narcissist/socio/phycho/machivelli guy I know, is one of the most physically cowardice person I have ever met. So I dont, nor will ever believe that no fear thing. The low-stress under mental duress, I do believe though.
    Actually, of all the pschos I was trapped w/ they all were physically fearful people, that acted non-fear, but beneath surface they were scared shitless physically. But they had no fear in committing $ crimes, f'ing people over, etc...no fear at all in a legal/moral sense, fwiw

17. SpeedyE

I was trapped in an environment w/ multiple socio/phychopaths/narcissists for years, I didnt know how to escape (financial hostage). They absolutely know what they are, and use it to their advantage. If you have emotions, you are weak, and deserve to get F'k'd. From what I have seen from behind the curtain, they actually have some weird twisted respect for each other, even when one gets the best of another, lol.
    Twisted fucks. They are not human beings

These chameleon, shape-shifting Monsters are put here by the Devil himself, to ruin people's lives.

BigBird likes this.
  18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Machiavelli was a genius if you actually read the book.

19. SpeedyE

So was G Kahn and all the other Brutal monsters. So was Bernie Maddoff. So was _______ list goes on and on.

If you have no morals, no empathy, no etc .... you are capable of anything... and when you have no restraints, it is easy to get a head of others who are restrained by such genetic handcuffs.

Normal people have Governors on their/our engines. Pyscho's don't. That's how they get a head.

20. SpeedyE

^ THIS ^ is 100% correct