1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sidecar racing?

Discussion in 'General' started by K51000, Nov 28, 2019.

1. joec

joec brace yourself

I saw that.. Guessing working penguin. Enjoy the sun.

2. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

I found the front picture.

[​IMG]

JBall likes this.
  3. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

The angle isn't great, but the wheel is in front of the rear wheel a bit.

Dave.jpg

4. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

I had one lap of glory as a monkey at Grattan about 20 years ago. It was awesome. I've seriously considered abandoning bike racing to go do the sidecar thing in Canada. I don't think that my hands could take the punishment of that being a monkey and I'm not interested in being a pilot.

Yzasserina likes this.
  5. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

.....and I found the back picture!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2020
  6. backcountryme

2C2A5C8F-D7AA-4B0E-B919-0C0E2D5FEEE8_1_201_a.jpeg 8E66F440-1372-4F7D-B65F-0E9FA2C92A9E.jpeg
    Resurrecting an old thread to show off our new Vintage Sidecar team colors. The rig is looking slick, and same with the team. Can't wait to see our riders breaking track records again, this time with our Gulf racing fuels and Gulf Pro fuels. This is going to be an exciting year.

7. tgold

tgold Well-Known Member

Love it!

backcountryme likes this.
  8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Was that first pic taken at Shannonville ?

9. backcountryme

I think so. There was very limited track time last year. I unfortunately wasn't able to get out east and see any of the racing. But Dave has a new engine, a spare engine, and done a lot of work on making the rig lighter. We should see some track records fall. We already have the record at MOSPORT.

10. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I thought I recognized that curbing. :crackup:
    That's the left before the hairpin onto the back straight. Friend destroyed a beautiful air cooled gsxr 750 off that curb.

backcountryme likes this.