1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best songs of the 90’s.

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Apr 27, 2022.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Anyone mentioned The Orb?..

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  2. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Is that a religious deity? A homo? Soil type? Or song/band? :)

3. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

It’s a religious soil that uses ground up homo……….sapiens as fertilizer. Some band wrote a song about it. Lots of big band horns and stuff………….yeah cheesy I know. It’s early and the weekend blew by in a blink and POOF! back to work:confused:

27 likes this.
  4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

It's a special fuel to help achieve a red powerband.

I thought it was fitting for a Best Songs of the 90's thread.... :D

long path/road and 27 like this.
  5. britx303

upload_2022-5-2_6-52-14.jpeg

G 97 likes this.
  6. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Any band like Ned's Atomic Dustbin with a lead bass player and a bass....bass player gets kudos in my book. Until you get the very last stuff where they threw in some techno bits, everything they did was right up there. And they are still out playing, and the guitar players are all still playing the same guitars as they did in the 90s. Gibson 330, Rickenbacker 4001 and an Ernie Ball Musicman.

britx303 likes this.
  7. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Do you know of “All them Witches”? Now that’s a rocking ass kick ass music making trio

They’re the last decade or so and their KEXP shows are great.

8. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Bawitdaba

/thread

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  9. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

OH MY FUCK!!! I forgot the greatest song of the 90’s!!

IN THE MEANTIME- SPACEHOG!!!

DrA5 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  10. britx303

Not just no………..but F*CK NO!!!!!!:moon::D

11. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

[​IMG]

12. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

C+C Music Factory
    Gonna make you sweat - Everybody Dance NOW!

13. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Dale a tu cuerpo alegría Macarena
    Que tu cuerpo es pa' darle alegría y cosa buena
    Dale a tu cuerpo alegría, Macarena
    Hey Macarena, ay

britx303 likes this.
  14. britx303

My “could have been father-in-law” from Nicaragua hated that song………….so naturally I would sing every now and again to get it stuck in his head:D

15. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Dude... I was in Aguascalientes MX at the biggest Féria in the country during that craze.... there isn’t enough tequila to make that ok

britx303 likes this.
  16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Odd how things happen... all my years I don’t think I understood what a MFer was supposed to be... and when translating into Spanish F your M.... but after reading this I finally understand... it’s supposed to be the son f’n the mother.... now I understand the insult... wow... gross... what an epiphany from the oddest place... thanks... I think

I just thought a MFer was someone that had sex with a woman that had a kid... yeah I know, still amazes me that it never occurred to me...

Last edited: May 3, 2022
  17. britx303

Never been that far interior. Always stayed closer to the coastline when heading down to Central A.

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’ve been all over MX and reslly like it, I’ll be returning and venturing way further south in the coming years.

Biggest cultural difference is all the coastal areas in both sides cater to tourism, even domestic as all the Mexicans vacation too. The interior is just the same as everywhere factories and manufacturing and all the normal life things. It’s middles class America there...

All of the immigrants that I’ve met are either from the ranches and farms or ones leaving something behind. It’s like that shitty RHCP song Californication they sell the American dream in Hollywood but the same opportunities are all over in the 40 countries I’ve been to, some better some worse but the cream always rises.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  19. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Dont forget about Marky Marky & the funky bunch...
    [​IMG]

long path/road likes this.
  20. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

salt-n-pepa. cmon boys!!!! why we pushed it... hhaahahaa:Poke: :rtfrb::cool::p:D