1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 6 | Jerez | Spain | April 29 - May 1

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 25, 2022.

1. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I wish man... somehow after no facial hair until nearly 30 I can grow a beard in a week now. My Papaw couldn’t grow a mustache and not a hair on his chest...

Genetics are weird. Even on the Rez half the kids have beards.... (Some of the guys even!)

2. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Maybe y’all ain’t so pure and untainted by the white man as you think ;)

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

And once again, it’s all ghey up in here.

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

You ghey guys Garth! Always know how to make an entrance! You forgot “TaDa! bitches”
    :moon::crackup:

G 97 likes this.
  5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That’s for sure... our tribe actually refuses to use DNA for enrollment because all the white assed full beards would lose their check... I don’t give a damn about that am happy being my halfbreed hillbilly self

6. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Does Cam go well here? Feel like he was robbed a bit last week but happy Joe took it.

Also, hoping the Zook Duo go well. I dig Mir and I'm slowly becoming a Rins fan!

7. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

Reminds me of Lorenzo at Assen 2013, shattering his collarbone in practice and still racing on Sunday.

BigBird likes this.
  8. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

I’m not nearly that tattooed… yet.

9. The Beer Hunter

The Beer Hunter Well-Known Member

My buddy and I are saying he only needs a couple tear drops added.

10. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Canet is a weirdo but I get a kick out of the nerd glasses and bow tie. Not sure if he’s making fun of someone or lost a bet or what but it’s comical. The dude is a great rider but was stuck on the “other chassis” and IMO that’s what was holding him back before.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

He’s going to reveal what the glassses and bow tie mean when he wins…

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

That Seinfeld episode with Jerry dating the native girl and Kramer getting the cigar store Indian carving, hooting and hollaring from the cab was hilarious too, thanks for that memory/laugh.

13. 27

27 Well-Known Member

So back on topic...

AM73 is showing well again so far... who thinks he found what he needs after all these years?

Hope so must be a hell of a shadow to live in.

henry_carlson likes this.
  14. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

So MM93 crashes twice on 1 lap?

15. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Then gets a lift from Dani back to the garage!

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

Dani in Repsol KTM colors
    [​IMG]

17. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Canet has two compression screws in his wrist.
    "He is riding in some discomfort I would imagine" wins the understatement award.

18. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Glad they didn’t eat shit again and Dani break his tempered glass collar bones again...

19. 27

27 Well-Known Member

I’m no motogp rider but have ridden with lots of hardware as soon as possible... the bone or internal hardware is never and issue as bone pain is just dull and constant, the soft tissue is always the worst especially connective pieces. They’ve come a long long way. I’m sure it’s done with the dissolving flush headed non interfering ortho pieces.

I haven’t looked to see which bone he broke.... if he’s riding with screws in his scaphoid then I retract all that and he’s the man... that tiny little bone hurts worse than a Radius/Ulna break by far...

G 97 likes this.
  20. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

So in his eyes he crashed 4 times?