1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Face masks (NON COVID/ NO POLITICS)

Discussion in 'General' started by cortezmachine, Apr 27, 2022.

1. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Your logic is impeccable. Except that being able to improve our situation from this point forward is unique gift that only humans are bestowed to a significant degree. we use to put lead in everything. damage done right? Let’s put it back in everything. Why bother taking care of yourself at all if you’ve been abusing your body your whole life. makes total sense.

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

i someday hope to be a hundredth of the troll that is @cortezmachine

truly masterful. you are a scholar, sir

3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Just add a hat and cape
    plague.jpg

SGVRider and cortezmachine like this.
  4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Did you call your own mouth a cockholster?!? Nttiawwt but uh... yeah... never mind

5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

The Nostradamus... always a classic

6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I guess he calls it like he sees it. :crackup:

Rebel635 and 27 like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

The time she peed her pants on stage?

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Why does the beeb have to focus on this type of thing? Ya'll are just wrong.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Draw attention? :crackup:

Have you ever been to Los Angeles? He could wear a polka dot speedo, pink nipples clamps, and walk around with that mask and people will barely pay attention. A strange dude wandering around doing strange shit is about as noteworthy as a random tree. In West Hollywood he’d be considered rather conservatively dressed.

You walking around looking like Leafar Seyer? I just discovered Prayers and bought their latest album, they’re awesome.

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

They’re turned on but won’t admit it.

12. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Where do you attach the bong or vape pen?

13. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

For the most part, Japanese were wearing masks because many of them are allergic to pollen. And after WWII, as part of the Marshall Plan to rebuild Japan, we planted zillions of trees that they are allergic to. Or so I read.

CR750 and cBJr like this.
  14. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Biological warfare?

Gino230 likes this.
  15. rafa

rafa Well-Known Member

Checking international calendars to make sure April fools isnt today else where....

16. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

Cool, I'd never heard them mention that. I'll ask my counterparts about it.

17. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Maybe someone used the Delorean from the Serious Conversation thread.

18. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Don't know what to say here
    I have lived in Los Angeles my whole life or thereabouts the air is a thousand times cleaner than it was when I was young and that is no exaggeration.
    Well I have my gripes with the EPA they have done an incredible job with this state and pollution.
    The air was so bad when I was 10 years old you could not see 6 miles smog alerts forced us to stay inside and if we did go out our lungs literally burned and hurt that is no exaggeration it is 100% the truth you could never see the mountains except perhaps on a winter day after the rain you could not drive it a motorcycle on the freeway without getting a headache and your eyes watering every old fucked up Ford and Dodge & Chevy on the road s... and the buses the buses and the diesels for the absolute worst just fucking horrible, all spewing out smoke lead and everything else.lol
    You can take any one of my old muscle cars put it in a parking garage and let it idle on the fourth floor ALL BY ITSELF JUST ONE SINGLE CAR.can Then start & idle
    virtually EVERY NEWER car on the third floor and the exhaust pollution will be less.. THEN THAT ONE SINGLE CAR.

As far as your mask situation goes it's a free country you can do whatever you want but I would be more inclined to agree with an above post if you're seriously and factually worried about pollution to the point that you're going to protect yourself whenever you go outside I would certainly consider moving with my family and loved ones.
    If you really get it under a microscope the situation will become the same as germs they're everywhere stuff you've never even thought of you won't be able to sleep at night it will haunt you will one day wrap yourself in plastic, your car your furniture and you might possibly change your last name to Hughes...
    Jus sayin

19. Phl218

Phl218 .

masks are pretty much useless, unless you go pro. then they are a PITA. and not even 100% effective with a beard.

allow me to suggest my idea for a patent while pondering thoughts after "seeing" a bong.
    get a spherical glass ball, cut an opening for your head, now get a aquarium aeration pump or 10 and a couple of small bongs. hook up the pumps to the bongs, don't put anything in their heads, other than maybe a coarse filter material (charcoal filter?) and then route the bong exits to the glass sphere. install a check valve for the air to exit. voila.

thank me when you're rich and send me $50.

20. Phl218

Phl218 .

oh and on the topic:

[​IMG]

CBRRRRR999 likes this.