1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mazzy Star..??

Discussion in 'General' started by long path/road, Apr 16, 2022.

1. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

Watch the video again. He’s not actually dragging a body. At the very end of the video you’ll see that what he was dragging was actually a block of ice that he carved into an angel.

2. backcountryme

You’re not the first person I’ve heard that from. I’m not a musician in any way shape or form, but I’ve got some good friends that are and they say that song is really hard to play.

3. backcountryme

Another song that I love the drums from is sonic youth bull in the Heather. I don’t necessarily think it’s all that hard to play. But using a maraca as a drumstick just gives it a really cool different sound.

rd400racer likes this.
  4. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yep, that is a great song.

What we've got going is that my daughter is getting married October 8th. The bass player in my band also plays bass in a much better band that plays out all over Louisville, and obviously we all know each other. They're the professional guys, we're the garage band. Anyway, the professional guys are the band at my daughters wedding, and in between one of their breaks, our garage band gets to go up and play about a 5 song set. We're trying to work out the best songs we do. We currently have 8 that we're playing every week:

Eyes Without a Face
    One Thing Leads to Another
    White Rabbit
    I'm a Man
    Love Her Madly
    Soul City
    Hash Pipe
    What I've Got

I think we're tossing The Doors due to no keyboard player, but we're having fun with it. She said she doesn't care what they are, as long as they don't suck:D

backcountryme likes this.
  5. Hondo

Hondo Well-Known Member

I can handle the guitar and drum parts but getting everyone on the same page would probably difficult lol. Ever tried Black Dog?

rd400racer likes this.
  6. cortezmachine

cortezmachine Banned

Ahhhhhh fuck. My whole life has been a lie!

backcountryme likes this.
  7. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

@27... apologize shite idk how to copy paste.... but no... not all about female singers or bands etc. .. ffdp a&c alot of great stuff idk might be weak... journey was cool to. just seems as of late the girls are more chill than the any ummmhummn well.... give me new ideas and a sound to run with. cumbersome!! 7 Mary 3 was legit idk maybe yes maybe no..