1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Retirement Sale '16 Sr1000rr and more

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Ducati89, Apr 25, 2022.

1. Ducati89

Ducati89 Ticketing Melka's dirtybike

Going to step away from the track for a while so Im going to put my entire kit up. Its better if you call in person because this will be pretty abbreviated because there is soo much.

The bikes; a properly put together '16 BMW S1000rr with 1921 miles total. Ohlins 30mm up front, TTX in the back. Rg case covers, akro titanium exhaust, Wera wired. Bike was
    Prepped by Triplestrong Racing.

A 2007 kx450f. Has after market suspension. This was used to get in race shape prior to the season. I dont know the hours on it. I didn't beat the balls of off it because Im old. Mostly used for trails and light mx courses.

Trailer, 6x12 single axle with ac and 30 amp hook up. Has a sleeping system in place that folds out. Ill keep the fridge and microwave in it. Has an awning that folds out.

Accessories: air lift table to work on the BMW. All stands, front, rear, side stands to swap or service the shock and lower triple stand to service the front end. Pitbull trailer restraint system is present in the trailer. Pitbull pro warmers.

Selling as a package for $20,000. Thats an mx bike, race bike, air lift table and trailer. Can part if interested.

YouMUST pick up. Im in Cape Coral Florida. This is a full proper race kit.
    Call Jon at four-eight-four-716-19eight2 for all inquiries and pictures.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2022
    ToofPic, Newyork and code3ryder like this.
  2. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

this should last about 5 minutes...

3. Ducati89

2.5 hours later:D

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

GLWS.

Wish you were still local….

Ducati89 likes this.
  5. Ducati89

Road trip! Weather is beautiful.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  6. tempestm

tempestm Well-Known Member

Pics would be helpful. Just saying.

7. Ducati89

Dood, there's soooo much. And this forum is a pain to upload. If youre that interested, call or text. This isnt a tire kicker thread.

tempestm likes this.
  8. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Uploading the pictures into a folder in your google photos then posting the link here in the ad thread would work.

(Just trying to help).

9. Will9465

Will9465 Well-Known Member

10. Rehh

Rehh Well-Known Member

Wow nice package sale!

11. Ducati89

Im not sure what's frequenting this board anymore. But I can confirm there are some complete dimwits that do.

This package deal is no longer for sale because of the stupidity Ive dealt with in the last 12 hours.

Mods, you may remove at your convenience. Thanks.

Rickbreen and Tyson10R like this.
  12. Wheel Bearing

Wheel Bearing Professional low sider

Expecting a buyer to drop $20k on something without a picture? Whelp.

sill'r B sill'd and bilet69 like this.
  13. tempestm

tempestm Well-Known Member

This ^^^

14. Ducati89

Did you two read the post pertaining to the pictures?

How bout this wheel, getting offered $6k for it. Welp.

15. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

"Call Jon at four-eight-four-716-19eight2 for all inquiries and pictures."

Shenanigans and Ducati89 like this.
  16. Ducati89

Thank you. A guy who exhibits competent reading comprehension skills.

Chalk up the last poster as part of that nonsense.

17. Wheel Bearing

Almost as much nonsense as being in the year 2022 and unable to post a picture on a forum.

The majority of people are not going to text or call someone unless they see a few pictures of it to see if they are even interested.

The only nonsense here is you being too damn lazy to include a single picture of the big items listed in the ad.

18. Ducati89

You must have eaten a ton of crayons in the Marines to not be able to picture what a 2016
    BMW S1000rr looks like. Thats the "Big item."

I also stated a disclaimer that this wasnt a tire kicking thread. So go tire kick something else.

Its wera's house and wera's rules so loading a 100k pic is ridiculous with today's technology, genius. But I get it, they dont want to spend bucks to host huge pics. The argument can go both ways.

Can you do me a favor? Go back and count the "report post" notifications in General.

19. Wheel Bearing

I would say don't be mad at my replies, your thread gets bumped every time and you get renewed exposure. Too bad potential buyers don't have a pic to look at when they click on the thread.

Dougie Fresh likes this.
  20. Ducati89

I get it. Youre not buying because you cant/wont follow directions, youre tire kicking or youre trolling.

tony 340 likes this.