1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guy can dream

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Apr 20, 2022.

1. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Is there a "2nd" world solution? Asking for a friend.

notbostrom likes this.
  2. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Anything in Central America and Mexico but you are paying for it now. Nicaragua is still cheap and beautiful.. out of the way Mexico is nice. The D.R. is cheapest in the Caribbean or Cuba. If you have no ties the Phillipines is awesome and you could live a year well sitting on a beach compared to what an average American scrapes by on a months retirement

3. Captain Morgan

Remember life is a choice, you steer your own path. Today is a work day. And for those with kids, big respect and their time is yours so not so easy. Until they are out then travel, the world is a cool place

4. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

I squander the kids’ inheritance by traveling with them. Makes the work worth it.

vfrket likes this.
  5. Captain Morgan

20220422_132410.jpg 20220422_132410.jpg

6. ton

ton Arf!

Those are the things I cherish most about my childhood.

7. Captain Morgan

8. Captain Morgan

Well Victoria's secret just hired their first male model, playboy had their first transgender cover last year. Seems like I'm staying away from all the things that once was normal. Stick to the Caribbean where common sense is the norm