1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1999 GSXR750 Buckmaster "A" bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by pawpawrc, Apr 16, 2022.

1. pawpawrc

pawpawrc Well-Known Member

This particular GSXR was Damon Buckmaster’s 1999 “A” bike from the AMA 750 Supersport season. (VIN: JS1GR7DA4X2100143)

The current owner purchased the bike approximately three years ago from MotoGP Werks in Anaheim, California with the intention of fielding it in WERA V7 and AHRMA Nextgen2 races, it was only ran for about 40 laps total and won the Next Gen 2 race at Barber Vintagefest 2021.

Modifications: From the seller: “Bike has been completely gone through, race prepped, and tuned for pump gas. 100% ready to race. Brakes have been updated with an Accossato master cylinder, Core Moto lines, and brand new OEM calipers. Wheels have been replaced with Magnesium racing wheels. Suspension has been serviced by Ohlins USA and sprung for a 200lb rider. Replaced the original tank, bodywork, wheels, brakes, Yoshimura rear-sets, top clamp, and clip-ons with ones that are replaceable. All take-offs are included in the auction.”

I cut and pasted this from when the bike was on Iconic's website, the bike belongs to a friend of mine and currently resides in my garage in Green Cove Springs FL. It's ready to go and very clean. I have ridden it a little bit, it's a lot of fun and sounds soooo good. Has a clean CA title.
    $10K OBO. DSC04083.jpg DSC04146-X3.jpg i-3Bp2X8j-X3.jpg i-7sBkwRf-X3.jpg DSC04083.jpg DSC04146-X3.jpg i-3Bp2X8j-X3.jpg i-7sBkwRf-X3.jpg i-H77Ls43-X3.jpg i-Hz3gn3r-X3.jpg i-Qkv54Lr-X3.jpg i-SM2DFtN-X3.jpg i-tzPvT6g-X3.jpg

Wingnut likes this.
  2. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Bump for a bad ass ripping bike… Wish I could get it Steve but thanks for thinking of me…. Pics don’t give this the credit it needs….

pawpawrc likes this.
  3. pawpawrc

4. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Gonna make someone happy…..

pawpawrc likes this.
  5. pawpawrc

The V7 and NextGen 2 guys won’t be happy when they find out who I sold it to lol…..

Harry V. III likes this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

God forbid do t say Mike Burns..LOL

7. pawpawrc

Might be just as bad lol, maybe worse.

8. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

E Boz?

9. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

The sister that bike is hanging up in Chaparrals showroom...
    I asked to buy it a few years ago and they just laughed..
    There's a damn good price on an iconic machine.
    You couldn't possibly come close to building it for that price

10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Hell he didn't keep the one I sold him but 6 months

TLR67 likes this.
  11. pawpawrc

Yeah it’s the real deal man. Just a nice ride, kinda wish my buddy wasn’t selling it.