1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rock Auto Discount Code - 5% Off

Discussion in 'General' started by YamahaRick, Apr 5, 2022.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Code: 202009150182713850

Received in an email thanking me for being a customer for the past eight years. No limit on order size, number of uses, or number of users. Hope someone finds it useful. Expires 5 June 2400 hrs CT (midnight).

jksoft likes this.
  2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

I use rock for a bit of things. This will help.

Only thing sucks is, 25% of the times they send the wrong part. And their return policy and pricing is what one would say is complete gouging.

3. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Thanks! I have a cart just waiting for checkout and this will come in handy. Time for spring maintenance on the truck and the van.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

i've had maybe one thing not be right. But their return policy does suck

5. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Plugs and wires ordered for my truck, Thanks Rick

6. drop

drop Well-Known Member

They are about the only place that still has shit for my chevette tho.

7. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I hope Rock Auto gets ass raped with a rusty anvil. Never again…

8. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Oh I never use them for stuff that I need right now. Been burned too many times but for simple stuff, sure.

I like the one time I ordered a reusable thermostat gasket and a paper one arrived. I called them up asking where my $10 gasket was and was told the 99c one was better. Told them to send me what I ordered but got a free cheap one for the shelf.

9. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

You lost me at “Called them” when I made the mistake of ordering parts from them, they didn’t have a customer service phone number. They stated as much on the website.

10. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Their return policy sent me back to the local parts counter. Its more fun and personable anyway.

11. gpz11

gpz11 Well-Known Member

Well, they did when they screwed up my order. Probably about 10 years ago.

12. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

I don't get it. Something is wrong, you send it back and get a refund. Pretty easy return policy if you ask me.....

And an FYI for everyone else, they give these codes out like candy. Just google "rockauto discount code april 2022" for instance and you'll find car websites with the code listed within the first 2 pages of results.

13. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

Order never showed up.. they are still operating on the same “No customer service” program…screen grab attached. I repeat, Rock Auto can get run over by a gas truck and stomped into a puddle of mud by a moose.

Attached Files:

14. drop

drop Well-Known Member

And pay 3 times as much to send the shit back on YOUR dime.

BigBird likes this.
  15. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Thats not a return policy issue. Dispute the charge with the card company?

Thats a gamble you play and know up front. You want discounted parts.....

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Any pics? That was the family car that I had access to drive in my teens. A lot of fun memories in that thing. I've considered picking one up as my "classic" ride.

17. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Tons.
    48000 original miles
    Pulled it out of a barn after 21 years. I drive it often. I tried uploading a pic but says it's to large.

18. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

I think I’ve seen you in Maryville with it. I went “Holy SHIT, someone has one of those still running?!?!”

19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

You may have lol.

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Just used the code. Drop it in the "how did you hear about us" field and then enter something ormake a change