1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2015 Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by thauto99, Apr 2, 2022.

1. thauto99

thauto99 Well-Known Member

2015 Graves Motorsports Yamaha R6

Selling my fully sorted and ready-to-go 2015 Yamaha R6 built by Graves Motorsports. Fully refreshed top-to-bottom by Graves in 2019 when I purchased it, including engine. Just don’t have time to ride anymore, unfortunately. Barely rode it, but I can assure you this is one of the most perfect R6s I have been on.

-3/4 light season on motor (only raced at Loudon, 2-3 short races a weekend, plus some coaching)
    -Fresh Ohlins FGR152 cartridge forks by Seacoast (seals leaking) with M1 fluid and set to Graves specs
    -1/2 season since refreshed Ohlins TTX shock
    -Ohlins damper with Graves mount
    -Graves rearsets
    -Graves Clipons
    -BRAKING front and rear rotors
    -Graves full system exhaust
    -Graves Supersport engine, tuned on pump with FlashTune with two different maps and quick shifter
    -Rest of Graves package; captive spacers, brake guard, sprockets, chain, chain guard, brake hoses, shock shims, map switch, pit switch, upgraded front master cylinder, front brake adjuster knob on LH, upgraded race pads, foam filled fuel tank, and MANY others.

ZERO extras, Graves does not include extras, therefore I have none to send along with it.

Sharkskinz bodywork, light low-side on RH. Did not repair as assumed buyer would want to choose another scheme.

Sold with BOS/MCO only.

$9500 obo

2. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

Where you located

3. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

Pics by chance

4. RGaulding

RGaulding Member

Also very interested, hopefully you're close to Huntsville Al

5. bergs