1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2022 | Race 3 | Termas de Río Hondo | Argentina | April 1 - 3

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Mar 28, 2022.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

I’m solely responsible after the fact of others sexual preferences and resulting actions. At least that what some twit on the bbs believes. LOL

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

But it’s ok they race in a country where it is criminal to be a homosexual man? I’ve never heard him say anything about that. Does he bring his son?

418, spcassell, G 97 and 4 others like this.
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Beside the point. And not for me or a journalist covering the sport to decide. I called him a wanker because he revealed a private conversation, in which one of the participants explicitly requested that it remain private, to the public. I have my thoughts on the motivation, and that was to be fame adjacent. Aren’t I cool? No, you’re not, you’re a wanker. YMMV.

5. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Damn, this thread is gay.

969 and mike574 like this.
  6. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

I wish there was someplace to talk about racing…

Some rumors going that the plane did not leave Malaysia in time to arrive for the updated schedule. Weekend may have gotten even more compressed.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Are you insinuating it will attempt suicide four times?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Since I can't watch FP1 and FP2 today, I might actually get some work done, provided I don't have to read through a bunch of stupid posts about non-racing in a motorcycle race thread on a motorcycle racing forum.

KneeDragger_c69 and bullockcm like this.
  9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

But that is the point. A hypocrite made a private message proving his hypocrisy on a grand scale and you think someone who shows someone else’s hypocrisy is a wanker? I’m confused. Wouldn’t you want to know if someone says one thing and does another in life? I know I would. I’m going to forever look at that person differently as they should be looked at differently. I mean, after all, the PM was about his son getting beaten up in school, sooo wouldn’t he be in an uproar if he took his son to a place he goes to yearly that would kill him?

G 97 and 27 like this.
  10. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

This thread is gayer than 2 dicks on a moustache.

StaccatoFan, Quicktoy and mike574 like this.
  11. BigBird

BigBird blah

anyone know if the plane landed? it was supposed to touch down at 0800 ET

12. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Thats the funniest thing I’ve read in a long time :crackup::crackup::crackup:

Quicktoy likes this.
  13. BigBird

BigBird blah

14. Peter Hively

Peter Hively Registered

15. BigBird

BigBird blah

16. 27

27 Well-Known Member

He should be more worried about how his son can’t complete the task at hand... I mean yeah I can see if they missed a shot... or didn’t take enough poison once... but to fuck it up four times is just horrible....

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Now you done did it.

A gay person is just as capable as a “normie” at getting the job done. That this particular gay person has a history of failure does not mean that other gay persons are similarly failure-prone.

When can we stop with the labels and judge people on their individual patheticness?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  18. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Cmon man.... That's just offside. Not by a little either.

SuddenBraking likes this.
  19. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Quicktoy and BigBird like this.
  20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers