1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Hahahaha I watched the commentary on Crash.net. I love this kind of top 10. I will probably attempt to watch it tonight.

2. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

I’m still trying to figure out how the crybaby reduced a 1.6 sec gap down to less than a second on LeClerc at the end of the virtual safety car. Don’t they have to maintain their gap unlike a regular safety when they bunch up?

3. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I haven't watched all of it yet but I know who won...

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He did a lot of whining.

5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Race control didnt seem to care about yellow flag gaps for this race.

Love seeing Russell decimate Hamilton.

Hate seeing LeClerc robbed of victory by the gimmicky DRS BS. Oh well, guess that was it for me and F1 this year!

DrA5 likes this.
  6. HPPT

HPPT !!!

"Decimate?" You should start a small business coming up with titles for political videos on YouTube. There is money that kind of ability to exaggerate. :D

VFR#52 and mike w like this.
  7. noles19

Shocking:crackup:

VFR#52 likes this.
  8. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Not a lot to like about Max, whines whether he's winning or losing and is a huge Karen on the track. He will drive the wheels off the car for sure though Charles on the other hand give me hope for F1.

9. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

"Unfair" seriously is he five? He sees no issue with his championship, but driving to a delta better than him is "unfair"

I think given the front running cars this year I'm pulling for Checo. I was torn seeing RB get screwed trying to take Ferrari's strategy, but hated it was him.

Yzasserina likes this.
  10. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Over 40 seconds gap...

11. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How many positions does that translate into?

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

1 second per lap

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

How many positions that translate into?

14. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Live presser from Las Vegas announcing the new race. Live as in right now.

henry_carlson likes this.
  15. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Saw this posted elsewhere.

[​IMG]

16. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

So, where does this leave Miami? I can't see the USA having COTA, Miami and LV in a single year. I know in the past (70-80s) there were three, but that was a different time. At least this time its not in the MGM Parking lot like the last time they were here.

G 97 and stk0308 like this.
  17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Oh boy another street circuit. <Yawn>

cpettit likes this.
  18. BigBird

BigBird blah

noles19 likes this.
  19. noles19

G 97 likes this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

1. I’m glad the Russian oligarchy and his brat son are gone. It was a bad look for Haas and F1 regardless.
    2. What’s the point of implementing VSC if it doesn’t maintain/enforce the predetermined delta while permitting cars to deviate?
    3. After watching season4 - Drive to Survive, I’ve done a 180 in regards to Red Bull and Mercedes. Hamilton seems like a good dude (outside of his fruity colored virtue signaling helmet), while Max seems like a little turd burglar.
    4. Ricardo is an underperforming doofus clown.
    5. Ferrari still lick balls.
    6. Vegas!!!!

discuss

VFR#52, CRA_Fizzer and BigBird like this.