1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dainese gloves NEW never worn

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by pimplimp328, Mar 25, 2022.

1. dasrider

dasrider 99 problems

Yes! I'm stealing this.

And y'all need to figure out to use quotes in this thread.

Anyway, please continue...

2. Rdrace42

Rdrace42 Almost Cheddar

He likes "nice used items". Might explain why his panties are so tight...got the wrong size. Someone clearly screwed him there as well. Have we set a new lower threshold for what to be butt-hurt about?

3. G 97

G 97 Garth

AE24899E-6375-4AA8-830D-796703EB0076.jpeg

TurboBlew and E Reed like this.
  4. G 97

G 97 Garth

I have no idea

Yes! I'm stealing this.

And y'all need to figure out to use quotes in this thread.

Anyway, please continue..

dasrider likes this.
  5. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Clearly you did not know who he was..... by the way you need a sheep emoji.....:rtfrb:

6. pimplimp328

pimplimp328 Well-Known Member

:beer:

QUOTE="Dave K, post: 5965807, member: 1209"]You’re welcome to start another thread for the other pair of gloves but, no way in hell I’m killing this one off. :D[/QUOTE]
    Hah

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Hah[/QUOTE]
    Your quoting skills are on par with your alleged underhanded selling practices. :D

TurboBlew likes this.
  8. G 97

G 97 Garth

@Joseph Lutsch Hey Joe, what’s up? :D

9. mkrninja

mkrninja Active Member

I'm with you Joseph.
    Pretty poor to sell out from under someone at the drop of a hat.
    Or a whole 4 hour wait for a message to be returned.
    I've know Joseph for a few years now and he bends over backwards to help people.
    He has every right to feel this was a raw deal.
    Since I also have only been a member on this forum for a couple of years, I don't really know how high and mighty this Dave K. is.
    But, by looking at his and D-Zum's profile and recent posts, I'm not sure they even own motorcycles.
    I have a pair of extra new gloves I will email you about, I don't want to take up the bandwidth of these keyboard racers.

10. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

This shit just gets better and better…

TurboBlew likes this.
  11. pimplimp328

Haha ok...
    go sell some stuff so i can tell you i want it then Never pay...
    But i get it... you got to have your boys back...
    and i am sure he is a cool guy at the track.. but when he calls me and talks to me like that... name calling and being an ass... Fu$k him... he didn't pay he doesn't get them.. simple.... someone paid and gloves are in the mail...

12. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

does @Joseph Lutsch bend over forwards to help folks? Asking for a friend

13. pimplimp328

Your quoting skills are on par with your alleged underhanded selling practices. :D[/QUOTE]
    Think i got it figured out

G 97 likes this.
  14. pimplimp328

i have no doubt

15. mkrninja

mkrninja Active Member

The fact is I have only sold one item here.
    I have bought a few items and found the transactions to be smooth and pleasant.
    The one item I sold was a 2013 ZX6R in January.
    After some miss-communication and emails going to spam, the buyer and I had a good transaction.
    In fact I shipped him the bike and told him to send me a check when he got it.
    That is how I like to do business with bike people.
    However, thanks for the fair warning about selling to you.

16. Newtothegame

Newtothegame Well-Known Member

Cant we all just get along? I learned my lesson communication is key and insults unnecessary. I love you all!

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

Those sons of bitches. :crackup:

18. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Hey Bottom Bitch. I currently own 10 and the latest is a 2022 Panigale V4S. So yank your vag lips over your head and choke on that.

I could have given two shits until your boy got petty and wanted to go grammar police on a good man who I know English isn’t his first language. I also know nobody here is prouder to be an America than him. Nobody.

So to get cunty over a little is just shitty.

19. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Gu·lag
    /ˈɡo͞oläɡ/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    1. a system of labor camps maintained in the Soviet Union from 1930 to 1955 in which many people died.
      • a camp in the Gulag system, or any political labor camp.
        noun: gulag; plural noun: gulags

That’s what you see??[/QUOTE]

Hey dumbass not everything in this world is spelled and pronounced in American English, you know there are different languages, spellings, pronunciation in this world!

The Gulag,[c] GULAG, or GULag (Russian: ГУЛАГ, ГУЛаг, an acronym for Гла́вное управле́ние лагере́й, Glávnoje upravlénije lageréj, "chief administration of the camps")[d][10][11][9] was the government agency in charge of the Soviet network of forced laborcamps set up by order of Vladimir Lenin, reaching its peak during Joseph Stalin's rule from the 1930s to the early 1950s.[12] English-language speakers also use the word gulag to refer to all forced-labor camps that existed in the Soviet Union, including camps that existed in the post-Lenin era.

Darrin thanks brother for speaking for me but his thought of knowing it all and teaching me how to say or spell that word is his downfall and pretty funny!

20. mkrninja

mkrninja Active Member

Wow.
    The expressions of a unlearned man never cease to amaze me.
    Have a nice life sir.