1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody watch the Oscars?

Discussion in 'General' started by GixxerJohn011, Mar 28, 2022.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Did you see Biaggi slap Melandri in front of cameras in a garage some years back? Less intensity, same principle. There's lots of cultures around the world where someone would be too embarrassed to file charges.

2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Man, no $hit. We're talking about a slap here. All bets are off. Who in the hell slaps someone? I'm not a huge guy, or a fighter, but if I'm gonna deliver, its gonna be with a closed fist, not some pansy ass slap.

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

4. HPPT

HPPT !!!

5. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I think there are some culteral nuances us old white dudes aint pickin up here, as Poppa and the other gentleman ljuice26 alluded to.

motion likes this.
  6. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Well I didn't see the original. Which one is better?

7. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

Still no word from Spicoli. :D

motion likes this.
  8. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I didn't see it either. Wasn't interested. :D

9. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I think he's busy smashing his Oscars somewhere in Ukraine?

10. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

He said it was going to be public. :(

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You sure he didn't say pubic?

12. drop

drop Well-Known Member

It be like that sometimes. If you don't agree with a certain few, you get gone....

auminer, FastByKids and YamahaRick like this.
  13. RRP

RRP Kinda Superbikey

Much like the SuperBowl and the World Series, didn’t realize this happened until I saw the thread on the BBS.

I’d say Chris Rock missed his chance to legitimately retaliate within about 2-3 seconds.

I’d guesstimate the “making up” will involve a check with several commas, as that’s how the “elite” settle things in our culture.

14. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

Chris Rock woke up this mornin, with fresh prints.

backbone likes this.
  15. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Used to always watch em, was always entertaining but once .. society started to drift away from being classy and they have that douchebag Seth macfarland host the show I haven't had much interest in it.
    That guy was single-handedly the most vile pathetic presenter host I've ever watched so I suppose I haven't forgiven the academy for that.
    As far as politics go it is what it is I don't really care but they're pushing it so hard now because that's the way society is.... So it was kind of a turn-off.
    I don't really care what anybody has to say politically as long as it's not extremely detrimental to free country and I believe people should be able to speak politics , or at least their mind and opinion,if you can't it's just not a free society... I have an uncle who still cries over Jane Fonda while sucking his thumb drives me crazy....
    It's just fucking entertainment that's all they're no different than us I've worked with many celebrities and have a few as friends they're n, at their core no different than you or I or most people on this forum with the exception of money..... And I'm sure there's a few here that have just as much money or opportunity and happiness.
    Another gripe with the awards is diversity which is a bunch of bullshit... Used to be five or six pictures now it's fucking 10 how do you offer Black panther an opportunity to win best picture .. Gimmie me a break
    Bob Hope Billy Crystal Steve Martin etc that was good stuff......
    Like most things we've grown up with they're gone they're lost and they ain't coming back...

16. motoboy

motoboy Well-Known Member

The receptionist at my kid's pediatrician has alopecia and she is hot AF.

17. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Does she nail her son's friends?

18. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

19. FastByKids

FastByKids Tire Warmers What?

Ding Ding Ding

20. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

9F0EF7C0-996E-4181-876C-90C960B55D44.jpeg

Jedb, BigBird, 418 and 2 others like this.