1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. deathwagon

deathwagon Well-Known Member

That's the same explanation I included in my online dating profile.

MachineR1 and Gorilla George like this.
  2. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

so youre a sized queen huh lol

Gorilla George likes this.
  3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Are you referring to the Walther?

4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Yes, PDP = Walther.

Gorilla George likes this.
  5. Yep.

Very surprised to have a catastrophic failure with less than 1k rounds through a gun with a proven track record like Walther.

6. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Seen a few things pop up with Walther lately Actually. Including one that cracked all the way through the grip

7. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Finally got a chance the other day to get the new Canik out to my range behind the barn. I'll give y'all credit, that's one nice shooting iron. Best trigger I've ever tried. Iron sights were spot on too.

wsmc42 and Jedb like this.
  8. Tim Dobbertin

Tim Dobbertin Well-Known Member

I'm waiting for the "on a polymer handgun" after that best trigger statement.

9. Tim Dobbertin

Cry every time you have to swap the battery and re-zero? Just trollin, industry standard - only gripe is how the battery is changed. One of the reasons I went 507c w/ acss. If I had to do it over again I'd go 509t. Enclosed emitters are the future.

10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

You may have to keep waiting for a bit. The Canik triggers really are better than they should be.

11. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

B6D2C158-0809-406A-B2D7-692D89ED1A5B.jpg For you 502 guys

Just got two FNs in the last couple months. They shoot really well. Haven’t handled a 502 but am surprised an FN is being recalled. But I am really new to the brand.

Triple X likes this.
  12. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Better than they should be , OK. But best trigger he’s tried makes me want to pack some shit up and hang out with him at the barn.

13. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Look, at best I'm just a casual shooter. I appreciate the insights from those of you who take this so much more seriously than I do. I'm not willing (or able ) to put as much time and money into this activity so....thanks again.

14. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

The 502, like most brands .22's are actually made by Uramax. Doesn't surprise me one bit actually.

15. Tim Dobbertin

Jack is a great guy. I was just giving him a little ribbing. I have been curious about those new Glock competitors. The Canik's, the Shadow systems, etc. The newest pistol I bought was a Gen5 Glock because of the proven reliability that I require for it to be a daily carry. I'll pack some shit up and hang out with him at his barn any day! I'll bring some toys too! My CZ has a nice little trigger on it.

16. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

If it’s the Jack I pitted next to a few times at Pitt he’s a really great guy. If it’s a different Jack I’ll certainly take your word for it. Ether way the offer stands. I’d love to go up there with some of my equipment that exceeds my ability and shoot with him.

Tim Dobbertin likes this.
  17. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'd be interested in how your experience with customer service will be?

18. Tim Dobbertin

Yup thats Jack the N2 CR. Or another guy with the exact same forum name as Jack from N2 does on the N2 forum.

All my guns exceed my ability hahahaha

19. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Umarex.
    Clearly the cactus and sunshine are cooking your noggin.
    :D

20. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

Can't hear you, the margaritas by my backyard pool are too loud:beer: