1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Formula One Thread

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Jan 16, 2014.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I don't think anyone on the team has thought about Mazepin since Friday.

2. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Felt bad for Checo. Max can eat a bag of dicks along with H°nd@ .
    All we've done is swap the top three from all appearances.
    The passes are nice.
    Charles interviews really well. Can't not like him.

VFR#52 likes this.
  3. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Blessed by Maranello - Haas has a new "association" with Ferrari, using Ferrari power, has offices at the Ferrari factory, and currently employs many former
    Ferrari F1 employees that were "let go" due to the new budget regulations. So a bunch of people are referring to the Haas as "That White Ferrari" :crackup:

VFR#52 likes this.
  4. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

racing was good, i was hoping for some more excitedment

5. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

probably not until they have to return his money but luckily they can’t until they drop the sanctions against Russia. :D

wonder where comrade crasheverything is hiding out. Can’t get back to Russia.

VFR#52 likes this.
  6. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Looks like they sanctioned Mazespin along with his dad. I doubt that cuts off all his funds but likely makes travel difficult.

7. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

If Mazepin wasn't such a dick I'd almost feel bad. He comes in, brings his money, gets to drive in a year they did zero development, then gets the boot when they get a competitive car that he paid for.

Nathey and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  8. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

So, maybe the new aero regs are allowing them to be a bit closer. Let's see how the rest of the year goes. I expect the field to be a bit jumbled for now, with the status quo by mid-season. We saw that with the Brawn year too.

9. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Yea, he really is bad.

While I was happy he managed to stick it to Lewis and brought out my new favorite thing in F1 (Hulk-mode Toto) last season, as far as I'm concerned he can fuck off now. Typical whingey F1 driver.

10. DrA5

I think radio just ruined our perception of them. I am sure, had we heard radio during the days of Prost, Senna, Piquet (good lord, he would have been bitching non-stop, even when leading), Mansell, et al, they all would have been just unbearable for the duration of a race. The only one that probably would have been quiet the whole time was Gilles Villeneuve.

11. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

12. Rene Bucek

Rene Bucek Well-Known Member

The only actual bi+ching Max did during the race was about his outlaps, other than that his comms were about electrical/mechanical issues with the car which is what I would expect and what the comms are there for. There are definitely fewer 'this isn't fair' ballads from him than there are from the good Sir.

Nathey likes this.
  13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Every driver bitches, but the way max expresses it is like nails on a chalk board to me.

CRA_Fizzer and VFR#52 like this.
  14. DrA5

The audio I tire of is Hamilton second-guessing his team after every pit stop.

Nathey likes this.
  15. r1owner

r1owner All cars suck!

I've noticed he seems to do that a lot as well. I have heard him recant after the race and tell them it was the right call after complaining about it during the race.

BigBird and DrA5 like this.
  16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

A student of mine who had already finished this season of DtoS came in earlier this week complaining about this very thing.

But I imagine any press is good press to F1.

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Well, that's a new one: FP2 delayed for turrist attack…

20. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known