1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 MA Daytona 200

Discussion in 'General' started by Pneumatico Delle Vittorie, Jan 7, 2022.

1. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

I was wondering where they got that. I was in the stands and saw them give you the pit signal. There I was thinking I must have missed the first one or something.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Being "broke" is all relative...

koth442 and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  3. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's the word that was used.

4. 27

27 Well-Known Member

Out of the horse’s mouth too

5. 27

27 Well-Known Member

5ED7EA78-FC7A-458D-A3BC-CE7B627C1F98.jpeg
    That’s good to hear as the “internet” has sure made it look otherwise. Good luck this year. I look forward to the team release explaining the mistake. I mean they just apologized to Pecco about their 22 bike not being good enough... I’m sure since the Ducati brass was there at Daytona they’ll explain that the “team” can’t do math, or signal the rider, or have failsafes on what lap pit in was on with the giant tower telling everyone what lap it is and the entire team certainly wasn’t waiting on a signal and or a moving target for pit in lap.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2022
  6. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

You have to remember that there are blokes on here banging supermodels too...

HPPT likes this.
  7. G 97

G 97 Garth

“This is why I hate the internet”. How I became a social media whore making big bucks. :crackup:
    Film at 11.:rolleyes:

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

I'm guessing people didn't understand your humor because they know everyone has to buy MA tires at those events but they had options for the 200?

9. joshherrin

joshherrin Member

people wonder why this sport is dying. It's because people like you make people not enjoy it.

evakat and GNC like this.
  10. G 97

G 97 Garth

Yes, because it has nothing to do with simple economics and the sad reality that motorcycle sales and sportbike sales in particular have experience double digit, year over year decreases in sales. Meanwhile, your juvenile and asinine social media and paddock behavior is doing wonders for the “sport”. The sport is so strong that you have to resort to being a douche in order to survive. Congrats.
    derp

cosp600rr likes this.
  11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

My point is you get teh app by scanning the QT code. It's not like you have to load it on the phone at home :D

12. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

Just wake up from a nap old man?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Like you haven't been a douche :crackup:

G 97 and noles19 like this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Last race is running at Auto Club Speedway and we drove out...

15. 418

418 Expert #59

Josh if you're going to be the public figure that you've obviously strived to become as far as social media, you're going to have to learn to take the good with the bad.

I appreciate you coming here and "defending" yourself on here but realistically you're the victim of your own success. I bet there is riders on the grid that wished people talked about them as much as they do about you. Roll with it and play the part.

Just don't do street wheelies between vans and shit. :D

16. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well of course. What’s your nonsensical insignificant point other wise Mongo? :crackup:

17. G 97

G 97 Garth

:rolleyes:

18. 418

418 Expert #59

:rolleyes: till your hearts content. What he is doing is probably the future of the sport and some of us old farts can't accept it. It's OK. :)

Why do you think MotoGP just put out a documentary on the series a'la F1? Exposure.

Racing by itself is a hard sell.

Dragginass and jd41 like this.
  19. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Sometimes it does bite. Seriously good luck. I do like the non-vanilla run of the mill robot.

And I too, took most everyone's word, that you ignored the pit board. I apologize for that.

20. G 97

G 97 Garth

Why don’t you cut to the chase and instead of asking me WHY - simply go ahead and tell me the impact that Joshs’ behavior has and how/why what he is doing is probably the future towards increasing future impact. Please tell me. Be specific, while correlating it with, not only a potential increase with manufacturing/factory support but with a potential increase in society/fan support.
    Please enlighten us all. The industry would like to know.

Even so this still does not change the reality that Josh Herrin has been and still is a douche in the paddock.
    Keep licking balls.