1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F*ck Nissan! (The car company)

Discussion in 'General' started by HPPT, Mar 17, 2022.

1. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

-
    You might be thinking Mitsubishi..

beechkingd and Saiyan66 like this.
  2. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Yeah, he stood too close to him once.

pickled egg likes this.
  3. MGM

MGM Well-Known Member

For a guy that allegedly owns a computer company, his website blows donkeys. That makes it look all the more like he’s trying to run a shakedown on Nissan.

F Nissan and him..

4. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

If you read the story you'd know why... I feel bad for the little guy. I'm surprised at how many of you are siding with Nissan... this dude has done nothing wrong and had the site and URL before Nissan Motors existed.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That was shady as fuck but at least they were going after their own kind (whose escape retroactively cheered for), not after the little guy minding his own business.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2022
  6. beechkingd

beechkingd Well-Known Member

Nah, Mitsubishi is more like Chevy. Nissan is closer to BMW, and not in a good way.

7. cBJr

cBJr Well-Known Member

They were going after the Lebanese businessman from the French company that controlled them...

but your point stands.

8. Chain

Chain Well-Known Member

Mr Nissans website blows donkey dick, OTOH my mates RX7 is legendary

9. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Your friends MAZDA RX7 is legendary? How weird to bring that up in a post about Nissan.

beechkingd likes this.
  10. beechkingd

My 280Z was a beast though.

11. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

12. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

How you gonna mix up domestic vs Japanese brands and throw in BMW.

In which way is nissan like bmw? They’re crappy econoboxes that are made of compressed rust, don’t update their designs for decades and continue to live off of the glory of the 90s and the v6 engine family that won them awards in the 2000s.

I dunno. Maybe I’m jaded cuz my 2002, 5 year old maxima rusted to pieces and the engine almost fell out when the front cross member rusted out, or my girlfriends 2010 fx35 is nothing but rust even though she rust proofs it.
    meanwhile my moms 2004 Volvo v70, who she has not rust proofed once or done anything to take care of the car doesn’t have a spot of rust anywhere on it.

Once again, fuck Nissan. Other than the r32/33/34, or anything else that has an RB in it.

13. Been like that as long as I can remember.

14. beechkingd

Aside from the econo boxes they still make rear wheel drive cars and they are electrical nightmares when the warranty runs out.

15. Rich

Rich Well-Known Member

I may have missed the post, but didn’t this guy die a few years ago?

I’ve had nine Nissan’s, they’ve progressively gotten worse. CVT went out in my work car - factory extended warranty bought me a $3800 replacement.

Still have a 370Z as a rarely driven fun car

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

He did. I've been living in a cave. :)