1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BRC making a new 600 two stroke

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by CBRRRRR999, Nov 5, 2021.

1. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

Banshee R6 and FZR based racebikes in the #300 wet range without going all CF.
    How much the counterbalancing, R6 transmission and the cases to go along with them will add is likely to be a few pounds.

2. SoCal1000

SoCal1000 Will work for tires

I bought an R6 with a blown engine and got on the BRC waiting list. Hoping this actually pans out.

Shenanigans, steved57, motion and 2 others like this.
  3. steved57

steved57 Member

I got on the list too

Sweatypants and SoCal1000 like this.
  4. zx250r

zx250r Well-Known Member

Do they have an ETA? I always like to see a few examples before jumping in the deep end.

5. steved57

steved57 Member

I completely understand not jumping in the deep end too early - I think they are talking about a year away

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  6. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Did this ever come to fruition or just a pipe (expansion chamber) dream?

boxcrash likes this.
  7. boxcrash

boxcrash Loading.....Please Wait

Right still looks like its "Coming soon!"

8. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

i'm also waiting to see one then maybe thinking about it. i'm also thinking about a 2017ish Kalex Moto2 and putting one of these in it haha. they sending out any updates to people on the list? i've seen them post all of about zero about it in the last year.

9. parillaguy

parillaguy vintage+GP racer

BRC have bikes running with their big 2T single. It is fuel injected too. People may know them as the company that made a updated version of the 256 Rotax 250cc GP bike engine.