Shoei X-14 Norick 4 Helmet (Small) -- Brand New; In Box

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Jb.junior, Feb 24, 2022.

1. Jb.junior

Jb.junior Well-Known Member

Hi. I bought this along with my new suit for 2022 and let both sit for a while before finally opening and determining that they don't match as well in real life as they did on a screen. Simply gorgeous, but just kind of clashes with the suit.

I think I'm too late for a refund, and I don't see another X-14 that matches better for an exchange, so I'm just going to roll with my 2021 helmet for now.

Again, brand new; in the box. I took it out to look at it and hold it up to my suit. Never took the film off. Perfect.

From what I've seen, it's sold out online, so I'll start with retail price (which is what I paid +tax), but I'm open to offers. $899 with free shipping. Located in Texas, if you'd rather meet up. I'll be a MotoAmerica Daytona in March, as well, and can bring.

[Just my two cents: most people buy and wear too large of helmets -- especially for track and/or race use. I've spent time with manufacturer helmet reps and have had little "schooling" on the proper helmet fit -- it should be pretty darn snug. I used to wear mediums until getting some insight on this. Obviously, I'm trying to plug this size small helmet that I have for sale, but just thought I'd mention that...]

Attached Files:

2. Jb.junior

Price drop: $849.

3. Jb.junior

$799, OBO.

4. fast steve

fast steve Well-Known Member

I would send you 500 just throwing it out there

5. fast steve

Plus shipping

6. fast steve

I’ll send you 600 and you pay for the shipping shippings about 50 bucks I’m in Canada. I just bought a brand new Aria off of here brand new in a box with an extra brand new shield for 600

7. fast steve

One more offer $650 shipped

8. Jb.junior

9. Jb.junior