1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2014 GSXR 1000 Track/Race Bike - LOW MILES, CLEAN TITLE - NorCal

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by RadRider, Mar 5, 2022.

1. RadRider

RadRider Active Member

I have a 2014 Suzuki GSXR1000 for sale in excellent condition, that is currently setup as the perfect track bike! The bike itself only has about 3200 miles on it (see pics), although the motor was removed when new and replaced with a race motor for most of those miles; motor itself only has about 550 miles total on it (runs just like new!). All work was professionally completed by Bryce Prince Racing.

Here is the list of components:

- 3196 miles on the odometer, mileage on the motor is only about 550 miles due to initial race motor swap when new by Bryce Prince (stock motor pulled, then later replaced before I bought it - numbers match).
    - Custom BPR tune
    - Front Ohlins cartridges (only 550 miles since new, setup and installed by MC Tech - aka: Mike Canfield)
    - Rear Ohlins TTX (only 550 miles since rebuilt, setup and installed by MC Tech)
    - Full Carbon Yosh Exhaust (custom header)
    - E/T Rearsets (new)
    - Woodcraft Clip-Ons
    - Woodcraft Case Covers
    - Woodcraft Frame & Axle Sliders
    - R&G Exhaust Slider
    - Quickshifter
    - Spares: Stock Front springs, rear shock, extra clip-ons

Bike runs excellent and is likely one of the cleanest track bikes you'll find out there. Zero issues, with clean title in-hand. All stock parts I have are listed above; bike could be converted back to street but you would need to source the parts (they're obviously everywhere, I just had no need for them).

Thanks for looking, serious inquiries only please (call/text preferred).

$8k

Dave
    916-524-4946

Attached Files:

2. Trandyd

Trandyd Well-Known Member

Always so far away. Glws

3. RadRider

RadRider Active Member

SOLD! Thanks to all for the interest!