1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WSBK Video Pass. WTF?

Discussion in 'General' started by Trainwreck, Feb 15, 2022.

1. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

I sent two emails to wsbk and have heard nothing

also mototrend on deman had BSB live and on demand for 5 bucks a month.

2. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Send them an email, they'll fix it. It happened to me once with the motoGP app, I emailed them with my account info and they squared it away.

3. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Remind me where to find BSB again - pretty sure I thought I signed up for it for like 5 bucks a month or something but can’t remember which it is.

Would rather watch that than rando moto2 and moto3 replays while my fat ass sweats on the treadmill.

4. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

Just saw this. Motor Trend app has all of the days in a full live stream format for 2021 (like 4-6 hour long streams) Its under the "motorsports" tab

motorsport.tv also has the races in an "on demand" format. where you can select the race you want to watch.

Hope this helps.

Still no luck on WSBK...

SuddenBraking likes this.
  5. evomach

evomach Well-Known Member

It may be fixed or I just got lucky, but I was finally able to renew just now.

Trainwreck likes this.
  6. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

YES! I'm finally back in now too.

7. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Seeing this, I decided to check my MotoGP account as I hadn't seen the charge hit my CC and sure enough, my auto-renew didn't go through. I added my new CC info, since my old card was to expire tomorrow night and got some error message but the new card seems to be added. If I try to manually renew, I get a message that my user isn't able to renew. Sent them a message, we'll see what happens.

edit: Received an instant reply from Dorna with my case # informing me that due to the high number of contacts on the auto-renew, it could take several days to get a response.

8. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

Was able to sign up for the WSBK pass yesterday

9. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Last year I was able to continue to login to WSBK once the season started and did not renew the sub.

10. Greenhound386

Greenhound386 Well-Known Member

I E-Mailed them a couple of days ago and got the same automated message. Took 2 days to respond, but they are getting me handled.

Issue is that I got double-billed. I don't think it was 100% MotoGP'd fault. My bank flagged the first transaction since it was international. I logged into online banking and validated that it was a legitimate charge, and then I got on MotoGP's site to renew again. Both charges ended up going through.

11. OldSchlPunk

I got a reply already. They explained that I needed to be logged in and how to from there. No info on why the renew didn't happen in the first place. I explained that to view my account to find that I no longer had a subscription, I had to be logged in, so telling me to log in before trying to purchase a subscription was rather useless.

I asked them why the renew didn't seem to happen and explained the error messages I got when trying to push the subscription from my end. I also noted that the exact errors were showing up in other browsers.

Hopefully, the next reply will be useful.

Trainwreck likes this.
  12. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Gerloff less than a tenth off Raz at Aragon during his 1st ride of the year. Raz with several days on the bike already bodes well for Garrett. Here’s to hoping Duc, Kawi, or HRC pick him up next year.

SuddenBraking, MachineR1 and lopitt85 like this.
  13. lopitt85

More likely Toprak goes to GP and he slides up to WSBK factory squad?

14. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

I don’t see Toprak going anywhere with this rookie GP class and young guns in the series.

15. lopitt85

Even if he repeats?

16. OldSchlPunk

No additional reply but today the transaction goes through...WTH?! At least I'll be able to watch.

17. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

And my subscription isn't working for shit after paying my $160 this week. Total joke.

18. wsmc42

wsmc42 Well-Known Member

I signed up for Moto gp video pass this week. I can watch on my computer but not on the app on my Roku. I emailed in my issue but am still waiting for a reply. Anyone else have this issue they were able to resolve?

19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I can't log into any TV and I have ROKU and Apple. My phone let's me log in, but I'm getting a static page and can hear the announcers and it's sounds like they're talking over each other.

Now it's working on my phone but won't allow me to mirror to my TV.

20. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I can't log into to roku on motogp either. says bad password.