1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OEM Wheels/Rotors Set -- 2021 Husqvarna 701 Supermoto

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by Idahorally, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Idahorally

Idahorally Well-Known Member

Complete OEM wheel set off a 2021 701SM -- 3500 miles.

Includes wheels, rotors (320mm front), hubs, your choice of rear sprocket (42T, 43T, or 45T shown)..

Only thing they don't have would be the stock air seal, as it blows, and 3M extreme adhesive tape works way better.

Both are in perfect structural shape, never been down or anything. The rear has some spoon marring on the sprocket side lip as pictured. I was in a bind with my tire changer down and the spoons I resorted to left their mark. The front only has wear marks on the inside from regular tire changes, nothing visual on the lip.

Bought some Warp 9 forged, and just trying to recoup some of that expense. I don't need to sell, so price is firm, worst case is I throw some dirt tires on these and call it a day.

$600 for everything. Located in Tampa, FL but will ship at buyers expense.

Attached Files:

2. Eshber

Eshber Well-Known Member

3. Idahorally

Hit you back.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

5. Idahorally

Replied.

6. SuddenBraking

Lol, replied back.

7. Idahorally

8. t_bare

t_bare Member

Dang that was fast! If something goes wrong with the deal lemme know. Also in Tampa.

t_bare

9. SuddenBraking

Nothing's going to go wrong with the deal, bucko :p

t_bare likes this.
  10. Idahorally

Yup it's already boxed and waiting on the UPS pickup.

I do have a buddy that is wanting to sell his, he's out in Cali. I sent you PM.

11. SuddenBraking

What size rear would you go with for the Scorpion Rally STR and why? 150 or 170? Mainly just some tame dirt although some powdery sand will be mixed in.