1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Odd-Ball Picture of the Day

Discussion in 'General' started by bitchcakes, Sep 27, 2014.

1. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

motion and ToofPic like this.
  2. Evad101

Evad101 Well-Known Member

Ugh, hate unsecured loads. This wrench about hit my wife and son yesterday while driving after it fell off a work truck. She got stopped in time before it bounced up and hit them.

Attached Files:

3. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

Harbor freight wrench

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Too bad it wasn't a 10mm. At least that would be useful.

TurboBlew, Evad101 and YamahaRick like this.
  5. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Well looking on the bright side, with the cost of building materials these days there's a veritable gold mine just waiting to rattle off the back of that trailer.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I was following a lady on the highway when she hit a length of pipe maybe 10" long with a rear tire and it punched it right through her gas tank. She was lucky there was no fire.

7. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

It seems like whenever I'm hauling anything people tailgate like no other. Always amazes me. If someone had a loaded down open trailer or loaded pickup bed you would think people would stay back. No load? 100 feet back.. 35 pallets stacked in the bed of the truck = 10 feet back.

SuddenBraking, 27 and Rebel635 like this.
  8. 27

27 Well-Known Member

how so? It’s really not easy for fuel tank to catch on fire, especially going down the road... and if it would’ve miraculously caught fire... from what the 10” pipe sparking? It already had a pressure release and would’ve just been a Roman candle without the projectiles until it burned out or caught the car in fire... which would’ve taken so long they could walk to the store and got hot dogs and marshmallows...

I ran over a speed limit sign once in Holland Michigan Racing some buddies home from the bar... it severed the full tank with the sheared off sign post and it was sparking a huge array of sparks, gas was dumping out everywhere and I thought it was on fire... so I uturned in the Road... missed it the first time and almost rearended my buddy causing the off road sign demo to begin with.... with sparks flying and the certain fireball I had to be driving comes sliding into the driveway sideways I jump out to grab the fire extinguisher out of his shop... to my utter disappointment there was no fire or even a spark left.... gas was running in a solid stream that I caught some of with a bucket...

they gave the sign to me as an award for the best drive home form the bar/best parking job or something... it was funny... no flames though...

ToofPic likes this.
  9. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

10. Banditracer

11. Banditracer

12. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

13. britx303

14. Banditracer

15. Past Glory

16. britx303

Too funny a cowinky-dink. Just last night I watched the original from beginning to end. Always saw it in pieces on the rabbit ears etc. Nova is soooooper hot!! Muralynd rep-ree-zent!!:D

17. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

19. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Good luck with that combo.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  20. Past Glory

Don't be harsh, the Good 'Ol Boys needed a quick fix. Elwood really stuck it to 'em.